khabib and his twitter account

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
you teach 6 years olds or something? you think sherdog is where we hand in our test answers? your false sense of importance is giving you the impression that i care enough about your low life that i need to watch my grammer when im sending you something. youre nothing a nobody.
Ok then

Are you in love with Khabib? You act like an over-protective girlfriend.

Khabib is boring as hell, that is just a fact. He is just so damn unlikeable (unles you are a muslim I guess as I see he has many muslim fans). He has ZERO star power, he is not funny, witty, or quickwitted. The only reason people other then hardcore mma fans are talking about him, is because he fought McGregor(who I am not a fan of either).
khabib isnt boring and this not a fact. im not reading the rest cause youre too worthless for me to read everything you wrote.

Ali runs his twitter
This is legitimately in the contract, Ali even admitted it lol

Not sure what the point you’re trying to make is
half the stuff Khabib posts is Russian.
Do you think that a simpleton like Ali would bother to learn Russian, just so he can post for Khabib ?
be real! And you can see that Khabib's tweet are more witty than Ali ones!

Not even Khabib tweeting, it's that little fucking weasel ali. FUCK THAT WEASEL!

Ali might have tweeted for him at a time when khabib didnt speak english and needed a translator. he doesnt anymore and any youtube search of khabib funny moments proves that the guy has wit and humor and language was the only barrier.

Maybe Khabib posts some of his own tweets but Ali clearly still tweets for him. Any tweet in perfect is from Ali. Khabib is funny but he still speaks in broken English.

The tweets going after Ariel for instance are clearly Ali.

Khabib is boring as hell, that is just a fact. He is just so damn unlikeable (unles you are a muslim I guess as I see he has many muslim fans). He has ZERO star power, he is not funny, witty, or quickwitted. The only reason people other then hardcore mma fans are talking about him, is because he fought McGregor(who I am not a fan of either).

This is wishful thinking at this point. Khabib's social media presence has blown up since the Conor fight. ESPN loves this guy, casuals are siding with him. He's obviously not Conor but he clearly has star potential.

This is wishful thinking at this point. Khabib's social media presence has blown up since the Conor fight. ESPN loves this guy, casuals are siding with him. He's obviously not Conor but he clearly has star potential.
Wait and see - First card Khabib mains will do bad numbers unless he is fighting Conor or there are some other crazy fights on the card. The people who like him because of his religion or nationality, are not the people buying PPV's. They will follow on instagram though.
Objectively Khabib is just boring for most casuals. I truely appreciate how good he is, but its not like I expect great fireworks when I see him fight - just the same thing over and over.

half the stuff Khabib posts is Russian.
Do you think that a simpleton like Ali would bother to learn Russian, just so he can post!

Have u not heard of google translate ?

You are bragging about another man’s twitter feed? Think about that for a second.

Wait and see - First card Khabib mains will do bad numbers unless he is fighting Conor or there are some other crazy fights on the card. The people who like him because of his religion or nationality, are not the people buying PPV's. They will follow on instagram though.
Objectively Khabib is just boring for most casuals. I truely appreciate how good he is, but its not like I expect great fireworks when I see him fight - just the same thing over and over.

He already sold 350k against a last minute replacement in Iaquinta. Now that casuals know who he is and how he dominated Conor he will do even more. This is just you projecting your dislike of Khabib. Most people don't agree with you.

Maybe Khabib posts some of his own tweets but Ali clearly still tweets for him. Any tweet in perfect is from Ali. Khabib is funny but he still speaks in broken English.

The tweets going after Ariel for instance are clearly Ali.
ali doesnt even tweet perfectly on his own profile. youre free to check his shit grammar on his OWN twitter account.

ali doesnt even tweet perfectly on his own profile. youre free to check his shit grammar on his OWN twitter account.

Relatively speaking I mean. Ali is fluent in English, Khabib is not.

Back