khabib and his twitter account

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

there are tons of smart funny come backs in every khabib video ON THE FLY. and conor fans wanna start lies while drowning in their own tears and licking their wounds telling themselves khabib is incapable of sending a tweet. khabib owned your idol in his 5th language. how about that?
- Dagestan
- Russian
- Arabic/Turkish
- English
the guy has one of the most glorious post fight interviews in ufc history in ufc 205 MJ fight trashing your chicken. a prelim post fight interview got 2.4 mil views. conor fans think tweeting is harder than talking irl. its not thats how twitter warriors are so good on a keyboard but choke in real life.

Ali might have tweeted for him at a time when khabib didnt speak english and needed a translator. he doesnt anymore and any youtube search of khabib funny moments proves that the guy has wit and humor and language was the only barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali runs his twitter
This is legitimately in the contract, Ali even admitted it lol

Not sure what the point you’re trying to make is

Ali runs his twitter

Not sure what the point you’re trying to make
No he didnt calm down please. Early on , Ali helped him set up the accounts to better promote himself but Khabib runs his own social media

2.4M for an interview. Wow. Incredible.

Oh wait. You probably have videos of cats with 100x that.

Ali runs his twitter

Not sure what the point you’re trying to make is
you have not seen the contract ali tweeted from his account before but it doesnt mean its him everytime. sending a tweet is 20 times easier than talking irl.

the point im trying to make is that hes capable of tweeting. when he didnt speak english and needed a translator ofc they needed to tweet for him.

2.4M for an interview. Wow. Incredible.

Oh wait. You probably have videos of cats with 100x that.
compare to other fights on prelims not cracking 100k. on fights related videos and compared to other post fight interviews of other prelims fight this did like 15 times more than your average prelim fight.

there is a native

language in dagestan you got the point unless youre too dumb?
It’s you'rev
No, but Avar is.
Cheers
he used to tweet for him when he literally needed a translator. now he doesnt cause he can speak english for himself.
Link? The contract looks pretty black and white
Even Ariel spoke on it.
you have not seen the contract ali tweeted from his account before but it doesnt mean its him everytime. sending a tweet is 20 times easier than talking irl.

the point im trying to make is that hes capable of tweeting. when he didnt speak english and needed a translator ofc they needed to tweet for him.
Makes sense.

Seeing as Khabib seems smarter and more quick witted than Ali, I highly doubt Ali is doing much tweeting for him at this point.

Khabib cracks me up
dh8j72b5els11.png

there are tons of smart funny come backs in every khabib video ON THE FLY. and conor fans wanna start lies while drowning in their own tears and licking their wounds telling themselves khabib is incapable of sending a tweet. khabib owned your idol in his 5th language. how about that?
- Dagestan
- Russian
- Arabic/Turkish
- English
the guy has one of the most glorious post fight interviews in ufc history in ufc 205 MJ fight trashing your chicken. a prelim post fight interview got 2.4 mil views. conor fans think tweeting is harder than talking irl. its not thats how twitter warriors are so good on a keyboard but choke in real life.

Ali might have tweeted for him at a time when khabib didnt speak english and needed a translator. he doesnt anymore and any youtube search of khabib funny moments proves that the guy has wit and humor and language was the only barrier.

Are you in love with Khabib? You act like an over-protective girlfriend.

Khabib is boring as hell, that is just a fact. He is just so damn unlikeable (unles you are a muslim I guess as I see he has many muslim fans). He has ZERO star power, he is not funny, witty, or quickwitted. The only reason people other then hardcore mma fans are talking about him, is because he fought McGregor(who I am not a fan of either).

It’s you'rev

Cheers

Link? The contract looks pretty black and white
Even Ariel spoke on it.

Makes sense.
you teach 6 years olds or something? you think sherdog is where we hand in our test answers? your false sense of importance is giving you the impression that i care enough about your low life that i need to watch my grammer when im sending you something. youre nothing a nobody.

Back