Khabib and Floyd Mayweather both have one thing in common besides being undefeated...

Yet he sold such poison to the public

images

This is haram brotha.

Don't get high on your own supply playa!

Dude us winning even more.

That's good then overall. Smoking is pretty pointless, and anyone that was a smoker and was able to quit will all say that. I used to smoke and was able to quit by switching to vaping and lowering the nicotine levels until I was at zero and just stopped all together. The tobacco industry will shift though knowing it's going to continue with a downtrend and with UK planning to ban it will greatly affect their future planning. Most will switch industries like most are already doing with vaping and cannabis/marijuana. Long term cigarettes will eventually phase out and won't be as profitable to continue on. I'm sure most companies are already fully aware of the future trend. Some got a head start doing business in legal states, others are probably waiting for federal legalization similar to Canada and other countries. USA is actually pretty behind when they were one of the first to do state legalizations. Once the science came out other countries went first and USA is still in medicinal use and a couple of legal states. They fell behind when they should've been the front runners.
I was a pack a day and chew every waking moment. I’m down to chewing during golf and just lowered my vape to 6mg. I’m hoping to get to nothing soon. I do like tobacco and nicotine but agree it’s not worth it. I don’t drink much and stopped smoking weed or doing any other drugs so this is my last drug vice. After that I need to start eating healthier. But every step has felt worth it based on how I’ve felt.

I was a pack a day and chew every waking moment. I’m down to chewing during golf and just lowered my vape to 6mg. I’m hoping to get to nothing soon. I do like tobacco and nicotine but agree it’s not worth it. I don’t drink much and stopped smoking weed or doing any other drugs so this is my last drug vice. After that I need to start eating healthier. But every step has felt worth it based on how I’ve felt.
You'll get there soon enough. Once you start vaping and lower the nicotine it's gets easier to quit. Even if you choose not to quit nicotine, vaping is a lot healthier than nicotine from smoking ciggs. Plus you chew also so your lungs will be fine. Just might have issues with your mouth/gums if you do chew too much though. Most of the health issues from smoking comes from the smoke and not so much the nicotine.

It's pretty clear from the replies in this thread that the people who don't drink seem to be far more bitter and angry than the drinkers
Yes, drinkers are known for their mild demeanor and good nature. Not like alcohol is responsible for 95% of domestic abuse incidents, among other things.

PSA: alcohol consumption can shrink your peepee and testes

source:look it up

Alcohol is straight up poison. It’s like there’s a silent conspiracy in the West to ignore how bad alcohol actually is for the human body, EVEN in moderation.
good to see some people dont delude themselves

I occasionally enjoy a good buzz, but my body hates me the following day, so my alcohol consumption is low these days

I thought you were gonna say they were both trained by their fathers

You'll get there soon enough. Once you start vaping and lower the nicotine it's gets easier to quit. Even if you choose not to quit nicotine, vaping is a lot healthier than nicotine from smoking ciggs. Plus you chew also so your lungs will be fine. Just might have issues with your mouth/gums if you do chew too much though. Most of the health issues from smoking comes from the smoke and not so much the nicotine.
Appreciate it, I definitely would love to give it all up. But it's definitely not easy. I think I'd be happy just chewing for golf and never smoking the vape even. That is my goal.

Donald Trump also refrains from alcoholic consumption but I'm going to be honest with you, he is not doing it for Islam but rather he had a brother who passed away from being an alcoholic.

Thank you for being honest

Appreciate it, I definitely would love to give it all up. But it's definitely not easy. I think I'd be happy just chewing for golf and never smoking the vape even. That is my goal.
Yeah once you get to 0% nicotine it gets very easy to just stop. I still vaped with the 0% for a bit just because I was accustomed to vaping but it was very easy to stop once there was no more nicotine. You may chew a bit more though during the transition.

Back