Media Khabib And DC Laughing At Cruz's Commentary During Khabib X Conor Fight

Why are you spreading false information?

That's what jealousy does to some people.

When DC and beeb retire they should make a fucking sitcom, just those two ripping each other in the gym.

Its fucking gold.

DC trains how to block body shots, DC vs. Stipe III confirmed.

Hilarious how DC breaks into an accent when talking to Khabib or Islam lol

Lmaoo, to be fair, I understood what Cruz's point was and he technically wasn't wrong - Khabib WAS gassing himself out beating the shit out of Conor. It's why he slowed down in the 3rd round, that was an intense pace he put on in the 2nd.

The only thing was that Cruz made it seem like Conor was doing it intentionally when he was just getting fucked up.

Its not like Cruz inadvertently made it seem like Conor was doing it intentionally, he specifically said "He is Trying to Gas Khabib Out!"

His commentary was cringy all night

"Conor knows he can land that left whenever he wants."

And "how will Khabib deal with the pressure, without his father in his corner"

In the 4th he also said this was Conor's gameplan, to tire Khabib out then come out swinging in the championship rounds lol

He says he stood with Conor on purpose in rd 3 but he went for 3 td attempts.. I don't get it.
What's there not to get? TD threat is important to his game. He had to shoot early to keep Conor guessing. That why he was so successful trading with him.

The last 2 TD attempts were at the end of the round just to try and finish things off. But Conor grabbed the gloves to stop the late TD

Last edited:
he said he’d do a rematch for 100 mill, till 100 mill was offered

now he acts insulted by it ‘there are many other sports this should be invested in’

So whoop him again and invest in the kids homie

guy talks shit
Khabib never said that, Ali did. Khabib has always said that Conor needs to earn a rematch.

It was unbelievably bad by Cruz lol.

Cruz: “Conor’s rope a doping him, he’s going to tire himself out”

Rogan: “... I think he’s getting smashed”

I don’t know wtf Cruz was talking about haha. What’s worse is, Cruz was later in the food truck diaries with Schaub and doubled down on what he had said by giving a really far fetched explanation, I’ll try to look for the video.

He didn’t slow down because he was tired. He was pacing himself. Khabib has great cardio for the things that he does out there. I also believe he felt comfortable anywhere in the fight especially on the feet when he dropped Conor.

Played with his food and then went for the kill. Let Conor feel a tiny bit better because Khabib laid off the gas and relaxed in the 3rd. Conor was winded and had no power or technique behind his punches and wouldn’t throw kicks because he was so worried about being out on his back.

The 4th round starts and Conor is sucking air while Khabib looks like the fight just started.

Lmaoo, to be fair, I understood what Cruz's point was and he technically wasn't wrong - Khabib WAS gassing himself out beating the shit out of Conor. It's why he slowed down in the 3rd round, that was an intense pace he put on in the 2nd.

The only thing was that Cruz made it seem like Conor was doing it intentionally when he was just getting fucked up.

Cruz is a nonce
Not sure you know what a nonce is, that's a pretty nasty term, cruz is a lot of things and boring is definitely one of them but he's not a nonce.

He didn’t slow down because he was tired. He was pacing himself. Khabib has great cardio for the things that he does out there. I also believe he felt comfortable anywhere in the fight especially on the feet when he dropped Conor.

Played with his food and then went for the kill. Let Conor feel a tiny bit better because Khabib laid off the gas and relaxed in the 3rd. Conor was winded and had no power or technique behind his punches and wouldn’t throw kicks because he was so worried about being out on his back.

The 4th round starts and Conor is sucking air while Khabib looks like the fight just started.
I agree, but you're arguing against something that I didn't say. I didn't say he was tired after round 2, I said he was gassing himself out/using a lot of energy. He DID slow down in the 3rd round, if you wanna say he took a round off to recover - sure.

Well Cruz can talk proper english actually and Cormier is an hypocrite because he makes fun of Cruz now but shits his pants and his all smile when he is close to him.
Cruz would punch DC without problem making him cry again
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I like Cruz a lot but I recently rewatched the fight and his commentary was unbelievably bad. He tried to force an even fight when the reality was Conor got his ass beaten badly.

Pretty sure all the judges had it 1 round to 2 going into the 4th.

Those Iamthebayvideos are gold. By the way, Khabib did won the third round.

I like Cruz a lot but I recently rewatched the fight and his commentary was unbelievably bad. He tried to force an even fight when the reality was Conor got his ass beaten badly.
"he can land dat left whenever he wants"
lol no he can't!
{<jordan}

Well Cruz can talk proper english actually and Cormier is an hypocrite because he makes fun of Cruz now but shits his pants and his all smile when he is close to him.
Cruz would punch DC without problem making him cry again
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><28><36>

Pretty sure it was his father who said he would do a rematch for 100 million. I’m also pretty sure Khabib completely shut the idea of a rematch down when asked about it, even when they mentioned the 100 million.

Why are you spreading false information?
because he is an idiot.

he said he’d do a rematch for 100 mill, till 100 mill was offered

now he acts insulted by it ‘there are many other sports this should be invested in’

So whoop him again and invest in the kids homie

guy talks shit

yeah but unlike the irish , he backs it up in the cage, when and where it matters
and he made the irish submit to him in front of the whole world,
just get over it dude

Back