Rumored Khabib and Ariel Halwani have beef? Stopped giving him interviews

Brett Okamoto has become a total cuck for Ali & Khabib within this last year. I think after Ariel Helwani called out Ali for being a terrorist live on his show, things changed. That was back in November of 2018. After that, I don't think Ariel has ever interviewed Khabib.

Now they have Brett sucking off Khabib & Ali.

This is the interview by the way. Ariel was kind of ripping into him and arguing with him over the whole aftermath of 229 + his shady background

Brett Okamoto has become a total cuck for Ali & Khabib within this last year. I think after Ariel Helwani called out Ali for being a terrorist live on his show, things changed. That was back in November of 2018. After that, I don't think Ariel has ever interviewed Khabib.

This is the interview by the way. Ariel was kind of ripping into him and arguing with him over the whole aftermath of 229 + his shady background

Everyone but Luke and Ariel are simply yes men and don’t make waves. Theres a reason these two have enemies and fighters who refuse to speak to them. Brett is just doing his job so I don’t blame him at all either.

Ariel is a serial shit stirrer. He’s good at his job, but I understand not wanting to give him any more fuel.

Ariel is a snake but jesus fucking christ Ali is just a massive piece of shit.

One of the few things McDuck said that was true during that build up was calling that guy out.

I read this on twitter yesterday, and it was just mentioned on Luke Thomas live chat right now.

Does anyone know what has ariel done? Or if there's any truth to this?

Why has this rumor been running around? Any guesses?
He is Jew

Whether it stems from Ali or not, there is more truth to the Muslim/Jewish dynamic here than most would like to admit

they flat out don’t get along

Everyone but Luke and Ariel are simply yes men and don’t make waves. Theres a reason these two have enemies and fighters who refuse to speak to them. Brett is just doing his job so I don’t blame him at all either.

True about not being a yes man but i prefer lukes approach then. Ariel looks way too much for the drama and we dont live in a sitcom

Prolly has to do with Ali. I could be wrong but hasn't it been a long while since one of Alis clients came to Ariels show? Cejudo, Usman, Khabib, Cody etc....

Ariel is a snake eveybody in the mma world knows this. Will do anything to get ahead
You have to be in that profession to get at that level. As a human he is sound.

Ariel and Ali have beef. None of the Dominance MMA guys mess with Ariel

True about not being a yes man but i prefer lukes approach then. Ariel looks way too much for the drama and we dont live in a sitcom
Lol cmon the MMA world is one big sitcom/drama movie. I don’t blame Ariel for seeking the entertainment aspect of mma

But is it a halal beef?

khabib doesn't really appreciate drama, ariel loves drama and is a known instigator, add the fact that ali hate ariel. Brett is better than ariel anyway, habib made a good choice.

Lol cmon the MMA world is one big sitcom/drama movie. I don’t blame Ariel for seeking the entertainment aspect of mma

I dont mind a little drama like everyone else but ariel spoils a bit of his work by coming back at it every time

Khabib finally realized that Helwani is Jewish.

This

Khabib probably came across this picture

C_bjAu9UAAAK3Wp.jpg

UFC-229-Khabib-McGregor-10-06-2018-JA-_JA10243_29294257-e1539018055537.jpg

this was the best thing Ariel has ever done.
called out the blue lipped rat.
how's noah?

Back