Rumored Khabib and Ariel Halwani have beef? Stopped giving him interviews

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I read this on twitter yesterday, and it was just mentioned on Luke Thomas live chat right now.

Does anyone know what has ariel done? Or if there's any truth to this?

Why has this rumor been running around? Any guesses?

Why has this rumor been running around?
This is the first I've heard of it... Maybe it could be because Ariel just ran with the 'Khabib pulled out' narrative as soon as Khabib made that IG post and his interview with Tony. Just making a guess though.

Are there any sources you could post?

I think a lot has to do with Ali having beef with Ariel . I know at one stage all of his clients were banned from speaking with Ariel.

None of Ali Abdelaziz’ fighters have permission to talk to Ariel.. this dude manages half of the roster too lmao

Prolly cause Khabib did the recent interview with Brett. Its still unfounded for now but Khabib did mention Ariel had trouble staying loyal and switching up which isnt surprising considering Ariels background

Seems like lapdog Brett has a better relationship with him these days

Last edited:
This is the first I've heard of it... Maybe it could be because Ariel just ran with the 'Khabib pulled out' narrative as soon as Khabib made that IG post and his interview with Tony. Just making a guess though.

It goes further back. I can’t remember exactly the reason and haven’t found anything, but I know Khabib was upset with him about always interviewing Conor and not asking him tough questions. Plus Ali has been in Khabib’s ear regarding Ariel and we all know they have beef.

It goes further back. I can’t remember exactly the reason and haven’t found anything, but I know Khabib was upset with him about always interviewing Conor and not asking him tough questions. Plus Ali has been in Khabib’s ear regarding Ariel and we all know they have beef.
I know that Khabib has had problems with Helwani before (specifically about UFC 205), I'm talking about right now.

I know that Khabib has had problems with Helwani before, I'm talking about right now.
He has refused to do interviews after a certain point. I don’t think there is new beef

What hasn't that snake done?
<[analyzed}>

No... my two sources were "comments on twitter" yesterday, which i paid no mind at the time and someone asking a question to luke if he had any info about it right now on his chat. Which luke responded that he couldnt confirm, but wouldnt surprise him.

Since it came up again today i thought i'd ask.

Why are you expecting anything resembling loyalty and friendship from them? And why are you still talking about Conor? Move on.
Who said i expected anything?
And where did you read conors name on anything i wrote?

He's living in your head so much that you are seeing things

Rampage was one of the first to expose Ariel. All that guy does is try to stir up controversy and put words into fighters mouths for the sake of getting clicks. Can't argue with his success he is at the pinnacle of the industry for his profession. Dana White would try to assassinate him in another world. Anybody with a nose that big can only be a sleezy snake. Seems like the type to never have any friends and yet feel as if he is better than everyone else. Now I have to put up with him on ESPN when he was much easier to ignore while on mmafighting. His Chael Sonnen interview when he was talking shit on Anderson and the Nog brothers was gold tho

Ariel is a snake eveybody in the mma world knows this. Will do anything to get ahead

Everyone should ignore Ariel Helwani... then maybe he’d go away.

Khabib finally realized that Helwani is Jewish.

It’s pretty clear that Khabib despises fakeness more than anything else, and the way Ariel conducts his business is that he stirs the pot and ingratiates himself to whoever he’s talking to and just eggs on these narratives. Not long ago he was shading Khabib on mixed messages about whether he should’ve stayed in the US giving credibility to the meat heads who accuse Khabib of ducking. And then right after that he goes on Twitter and says Khabib isn’t to blame. It’s peak fakeness. I’m not surprised Khabib doesn’t like him.

The beef is between Ali and Ariel.

I read this on twitter yesterday, and it was just mentioned on Luke Thomas live chat right now.

Does anyone know what has ariel done? Or if there's any truth to this?

Why has this rumor been running around? Any guesses?
I think it was after this Khabib stopped doing interview with him, honestly cant hear anthing bad thats Ariel is saying.

Khabib doesn't seem to like a lot of drama, which is all Ariel tries to stir up. Not that surprising at all.

Back