Khabib already won

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
The fight is just a formality

Conor is all head games over skill and finally has an unshaken opponent

This is akin to Ronda not being able to shake Holly.

Expect a similar epic loss on par with Ronda's fall, maybe even worse :eek:

Kids heres an example showing you can have 24k posts on this forum and still be ignorant to the sport.

Nobody knows until they fight.

Pointless thread

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody knows until they fight.

Pointless thread

You were there when Ronda and Holly touched elbows at the weigh in and try as she might, Ronda couldn't get her elbow on top of Hollys as Holly kept a dominant position and this sent Ronda into a spiral to oblivion.

You were there when Ronda and Holly touched elbows at the weigh in and try as she might, Ronda couldn't get her elbow on top of Hollys as Holly kept a dominant position and this sent Ronda into a spiral to oblivion.

Yeah thats clearly why she lost. Had nothing to do with footwork, skillset, and rondas lack of striking..

Another thread to add to my bump list after shishkhabib gets smoked by Conors left hand. I will feed on your shame for an eternity Clippy.

Yeah thats clearly why she lost. Had nothing to do with footwork, skillset, and rondas lack of striking..
If Ronda had gotten that dominant position in the staredown everything would have been different.

Kids heres an example showing you can have 24k posts on this forum and still be ignorant to the sport.
I'm always amazed by the three or four year old accounts that have 20-30K posts. These dudes live on this forum.

Clippy who let you out of the Mayberry? Your cage is supposed to stay closed until the holiday season.

Then why did he hide behind his cowering father on the bus?

Khabib has already lost. Conor is getting khabib so mad that he cones in too hot changing his gameplan. Remember how mad khbanin got with ariel helwani just asking him questions

I'm always amazed by the three or four year old accounts that have 20-30K posts. These dudes live on this forum.
The Conor effect. Multiscreen battlestations in their parents garage/unfinished basement. Grandma's christmas money going to video cards off their parents amazon prime account

And knowing the whole trick to getting likes... Just post gifs... Literally, the overwhelming majority of Sherdoggers will not read a quality post and give it a like... Just post the same DC gifs over and over again for a guaranteed 25' likes.

Clippy and Arm Barbarian have used this method since the beginning and look at all those likes

"I think 12-6 elbows are stupid" /insert DC excited gif..... 60 likes.

Nate slapped conor, Khabib is going to spank conors bum

The fight is just a formality

Conor is all head games over skill and finally has an unshaken opponent

This is akin to Ronda not being able to shake Holly.

Expect a similar epic loss on par with Ronda's fall, maybe even worse :eek:
Your

Betting

Slip

Come on @Clippy you know the drill

Back