Media Khabib: “in the next 5 years I’m planning to create 5000 jobs”

I do see. All the rich people have them and it isn't for showing off. The people that get it have no reason to show off. They get it for it's purpose. Yes they do bring Yachts in international waters. It lets them travel to different countries.

No. if they want to travel fast they can get private jets for that. Yachts are the ultimate rich toys and they are NOT used for traveling around the world. You think Conor is going to use his Yacht to go to New York ? No, he's going to do like other milionaires, he's going to use it to roam from greek Islands to greek Islands. They definitely are showing off.

Calm down guys. he only means that he and his pious friends plan on throwing some scratch at 5000 unfortunate boobs after they mock them and force them to perform push ups on the sidewalk.

khabib is so obsessed with Conor its pretty funny, good luck with creating 5k jobs tho

Just do what Obama did and make them all part time jobs. That way only only need half the people since they'll all be needing at least 2 of them.

Again showing that he is leagues above Conor, trying to prop up his neighbors rather than flaunting his wealth with flashy things. I'm not one to tell anyone how to spend their money, and Conor definitely earned the right to spend it how he wants, but this further cements Khabib above guys like Conor and Floyd for me. I respect Khabib's lifestyle and approach 1000x more than the vain clout chaser types. Alhamdullilah brotha u know this.

Back