Khabib’s wrestling vs Gregor Gillespie’s wrestling...

how large is Gillespies sparring bear?

Khabib more diverse takedowns
Gillespie better top control

Last edited:
hope to see Gillespie against Lee or better against Tony.
the winner should be in line for the title.

hope to see Gillespie against Lee or better against Tony.
the winner should be in line for the title.

If I could I’d pay $500 or more to see Gregor fight Lee and then Khabib.

I respect the fact that Gillespie wants to be himself and not promote his fights WWE style or call anyone out. He said people would see right through a fake act he would give off if he went down that road so I can’t blame him for doing things the hard way. He’s trying to let his wins/talent move him up the rankings instead of trash talking anyone. But I do worry that it’s gonna hurt his chances of getting a title shot. He has no choice but to keep winning until he becomes undeniable.

Gregor is a better wrestler and much better striker.

Kevin Lee beats both.

Cool thread.

That's fine. Both Cormier and Sanderson were NCAA wrestlers who had great international accomplishments after college. So that still proves my point.
No, it doesn't. Cormier didn't win an NCAA championship nor did he win an Olympic medal.

Major difference I see is that Gregor has much better striking and power, would be a great test for Kabib

I don't know if we will but I fucking sure hope we do

It's sad and pathetic but Gregor is going to have to up his game if he ever wants this fight or he's gunna be the Assuncao of LW

After this Conor fight, Khabib will be a mega star himself, then will probably fight Diaz or Dustin in another mega fight

He will think he's too big to fight some NY wrestler who openly doesn't even care about fighting or talking shit, just wants to go fishing (I love him for that)
But in the WME era, I could see vick getting a shot before him just because he will talk some crap

Tony will get a shot before all of them because he would beat them all. LW is so crazy that the guy on the biggest winning streak besides the champ isn't even mentioned in a post regarding future title contenders lol.

LW division is damn good.
Gilespie is imo the future champ, we do have Tony , Lee , Hooker and also Vick.

damn,would be great to have a LW tournament

Back