Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

I loooooove the sensitivity ethnic conservations bring out on sherdog
People HATE him for actually saying he is who he is and that countries don’t matter, people in the americas do a lot of pretending when it comes to identity so when they see someone who refuses to pretend their little brains explode

And I am here to enjoy the carnage

Came here expecting Khabib would say "we don't have a Degastanian flag" lol

Thats not true

Every irish person ive ever spoken to thinks that conor is scum. They see him as complete trash and a national embarassment. Dunno how many irish people have told me this in their own way, so many times

Second this. I know quite a few irish people, who generally tend to be the most polite sort of folk. The majority of them are not fans.

Yes, but is that guy really his friend? Can a Dagestani criticize Kadyrov without him or his family being harmed?
Yes, they can. There were a controversy not so long ago, when Kadyrov said some not very nice words about Imam Shamil and some Dagestanis answered with not so nice words about Kadyrov. I think it was some Dagestani BJJ guy who wrote on social media something along the lines that Kadyrov (or his father) is a traitor himself.

Conor should have a flag made and start repping Khabib's kitchen.....since that's where he apparently lives.

Second this. I know quite a few irish people, who generally tend to be the most polite sort of folk. The majority of them are not fans.

i dont really like national stereotypes but i generally find that irish folk have a kind of humble charisma, i tend to feel that they really value social interaction and that they have excellent manners. just the impression i've had from chatting to some.

in a lot of ways its the opposite of conors train-wreck crassness

you even see what i'm talking about in irish tv personalities etc, dunno wtf happened to the ginger manlet

100% agreed with Khabib on the flag part, just like all the religious people going around telling ppl how religious they are but ended up being a pos person....

i dont really like national stereotypes but i generally find that irish folk have a kind of humble charisma, i tend to feel that they really value social interaction and that they have excellent manners. just the impression i've had from chatting to some.

in a lot of ways its the opposite of conors train-wreck crassness

you even see what i'm talking about in irish tv personalities etc, dunno wtf happened to the ginger manlet
I am 2nd gen Irish, and so is my partner. Her parents are classy, never swear, show respect. My side of the family is just punch ons and bullet scars from ira shit. I had a 65 year old Aunty come from Ireland and had to get her stomach pumped from drinking too much while taking codeine (within a few hours of arriving). Ireland’s like any place, you have upper class and lower class, from my experience though the lower class Irish, are extra lower class. Obsessed with bloodlines, century old feuds and pig headedness and drinking. I realised what side of the fence Conor fell on early on. Nazi comments at siver, terrorist comments at khabib. Constantly talking no about his McGregor clan like he actually studied history instead of it hinting to some ridiculous blood purity ideology.

McGregor represents a kind of filth that is present in lower class Ireland. I can lamost guarantee when Conor’s had too many, he talks about wanting to join the ira and kill poms. Basically the Irish version of a potential jihad recruit. If he wasn’t into fighting and maybe born twenty years earlier, I can almost guarantee he would have given his life to pointless feuds and racism.

Back