Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

bullshit is borderline curse word and if anything it's an exception proves the rule

It's not the Olympics; flags are not necessary. Where does Khabib's salary come from? The Dagestani/Russian government? No? Then, he shouldn't feel obligated to display their "brand".

Jarl
Isn't Khabib holds a position as an advisor of Minister of Sports or of head of Republic of Dagestan?

Hdmtpf7.gif
Lol obsessed

Khabib is just as obsessed as his fans are.

This is becoming soooo sad

Carefully avoiding the question.

Is he afraid of saying he isn't really a Russian, but from a country ruled by them?
Reading comprehension not developed I see... he said he represents in other ways that do not involve a flag.

The best response is this, from the US flag code.

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing.

"Hey, what about that flag?"

".... Conor."

LMAO

Lol, Khabib trying to high road Conor even though he is just as bad if not worse.

Nationalism is fucking stupid. You’re proud you were born and/or reside somewhere that you had no hand in shaping? Gtfo.
This
It is just another tool like religion to control the average Joe.
"You are questionning our foreign policy? You are against war in Irak!?? You don't like our Country, then leave!!!" USA! USA! USA!

A lot of people would actually consider using the flag as sweat towel and dragging it all over the floor as offensive. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I don't see the respect in having flag underwear...
Rocky and Apollo disagree

The best response is this, from the US flag code.

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing.
LOL, ...is itself considered a living thing. Can you imagine all that suffering every time a Flag is inflamed abroad.

Am I understanding this?? He doesn't represent his countries flag because there are rape allegations against Conor???

Did I miss something here??

Back