Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

I agree, however unfortunately Khabib has a shitty character too.
I am a Conor person but u av to admit Khabib is mega classy. How are you present in the media and be about that life, beating everybody and never once curse in more than a decade?
Just that alone is more impressive than many instances of cage entering

Tony teks it though. Can't wait, defend/vacate!

Getting this thread back on track...

Kabib's probably on the same page as Genki Sudo
nSJpep28ZFmyu_RE4b2XF2OtOH7KLTw1BadxbHhcLTo.jpg

(it's worth looking this guy up if you don't know who he is)

Not sure what year you are in buddy but the so called confederate states ended in 1865.
And Dagestan began its integration in Russian Empire in early 17th century.

Projecting or deflecting is a some.serious evasion tactics. Nobody is falling for it.
Tell the truth.

From the russians I know, the more western, open minded ones don't like him. Also a few that are far away from Dagestan.
Russians or guys from countries near Dagestan mostly like him

Chabib Abdulmanapowitsch Nurmagomedow

Let's just call him ABDUL-Mana

A lot of people would actually consider using the flag as sweat towel and dragging it all over the floor as offensive. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I don't see the respect in having flag underwear...

And Dagestan began its integration in Russian Empire in early 17th century.

OK.

There hasn't been a civil war in the USA since 1865.

For Russia, the war with Dagestan was 2 decades ago and the last war with Chechnya was 1-2 decades ago.

Your response was to this:

Dagestanis don't give a shit about Russia, and they shouldn't

They were forced to be a part of Russia because they lost a war.

So I will say to you that the USA has had a much longer time to mend our wounds with each other so to say the states that were Confederate don't care about the USA is not accurate today.

OK.

There hasn't been a civil war in the USA since 1865.

For Russia, the war with Dagestan was 2 decades ago and the last war with Chechnya was 1-2 decades ago.

Your response was to this:

Dagestanis don't give a shit about Russia, and they shouldn't

They were forced to be a part of Russia because they lost a war.

So I will say to you that the USA has had a much longer time to mend our wounds with each other so to say the states that were Confederate don't care about the USA is not accurate today.

Which war with Dagestan? The war was with Chechnya only. Conflict in Dagestan never spread and was limited to uprising of religious radicals supported by Chechen separatists, while Chechnya formed a functional separatist government and at least tried to act as a state.

Khabib beat the shit out of Conor but still came out of the fight more rattled somehow. Rent free baby.

I am a Conor person but u av to admit Khabib is mega classy. How are you present in the media and be about that life, beating everybody and never once curse in more than a decade?
Just that alone is more impressive than many instances of cage entering

Tony teks it though. Can't wait, defend/vacate!
Isn't "bullshit" a curse word? I think Khabib said it a few times during press-conferences and interviews.
But also, if you look at Russian mma, to me it looks like 80 % of fighters doesn't use curse words in their interviews and during their public appearences (Russian/Enlish words).

Back