Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

What he is saying makes sense, taking pride in something you have no control over, such as country of birth, is sort of a self-administered participation trophy -- you're celebrating and taking pride in something that you were handed.

Yes, i'm sure this is his train of thought. Yup.

Nationalism is fucking stupid. You’re proud you were born and/or reside somewhere that you had no hand in shaping? Gtfo.

Bullshit. We all help shape our countries by what we do, even if ever so small.
I take pride in doing good work and if that in turns helps the land I call home then all the better.

Dagestanis don't give a shit about Russia, and they shouldn't

They were forced to be a part of Russia because they lost a war
You can say the same about half the US, you know, the confederate states.

But you are right to a degree. They give a shit in Russia vs World scenario, while in Dagestan vs Russia they suddenly remember their roots.

Not like being a friend of Ramzan Kadyrov is a sign of good character. Or being a sexist.
Yes, but is that guy really his friend? Can a Dagestani criticize Kadyrov without him or his family being harmed?

You can say the same about half the US, you know, the confederate states.

But you are right to a degree. They give a shit in Russia vs World scenario, while in Dagestan vs Russia they suddenly remember their roots.

Not sure what year you are in buddy but the so called confederate states ended in 1865.

The man who has no interest in Conor McGregor can't stop talking about him, pretty sad really. Like a jealous ex.

question about the russian flag
answer about conor mcgregor
as the young people say "rent free"

It's not the Olympics; flags are not necessary. Where does Khabib's salary come from? The Dagestani/Russian government? No? Then, he shouldn't feel obligated to display their "brand".

Jarl

Compared to Conor he is a quireboy. Conor does it to himself. I like watching him fight. Bet on him a large percentage of the time, but he is a ass out of the cage. Not wearing the flag is fine, its honestly kinda corny. Conor does not represent Ireland well. The drinking ok, but the possible Raping and senior citizen attacks gotta stop.

not wearing your country's flag is only for idiots who can't take criticism and jump out of the cage after winning to attack your opponent's corner

Who cares about stupid flags? Especially one as ugly and stupid as the russian one lol

Khabib should move permanently to the States and becoming Governor of California :D

USA! USA! USA!

Khabib Bless
#KHABIBnextCAgovernor

Slavic Russians don't support support Tue Caucasus people, they don't even consider them Russians.

Same can be said about the UK, Scottish has their own flag to represent and disregard the Union Jack.

Khabib is just playing the game that he is supposed to play, that's all.

Back