Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

What he is saying makes sense, taking pride in something you have no control over, such as country of birth, is sort of a self-administered participation trophy -- you're celebrating and taking pride in something that you were handed.

bfd898c3a58b3fa1888655ffaa40990d.gif

why are the comments getting deleted that are calling out khabib's hypocrisy?

Not like being a friend of Ramzan Kadyrov is a sign of good character. Or being a sexist.

really bad answer

doesnt want to be honest so he makes it about conor, bringing more attention to the fact that he didnt want to answer this question

Carefully avoiding the question.

Is he afraid of saying he isn't really a Russian, but from a country ruled by them?

Classic evasive answer that misdirects at a rival.

The reality is that he wants Russia to welcome his (Kavkas) people, but does not see himself as truly Russian.

Commitment seems suspect

He displays the Russian flag on the large electronic screen above the octagon during his walkout.

He didnt care to explain this form of identity to the random reporter so he left it out of his answer.

Dagestanis don't give a shit about Russia, and they shouldn't

They were forced to be a part of Russia because they lost a war

Perfect answer and great example of Conrat also. Khabib triggering snow flakes as per usual. Khabib bless.

It seems to me that he is attempting to coyly refer to Conor and the fact that he has worn the Irish flag in the past, but he did it in an awkward way that made it hard to cipher exactly what he meant.

But he makes fun of the homeless and pays them to do pushups. All the while him and his buddies laugh.

fucking hypocrite fake as fuck

Thats not true

Every irish person ive ever spoken to thinks that conor is scum. They see him as complete trash and a national embarassment. Dunno how many irish people have told me this in their own way, so many times

They are a strange lot who love to hate their own. Do any of them even still live in their own country?

Dagestanis don't give a shit about Russia, and they shouldn't

They were forced to be a part of Russia because they lost a war
wah wah muh feelings. Well that's too bad because they lost and they literally become the property of the winner at that point. Russia could have turned the entire land into sand but chose not to; they [Dagestanis] SHOULD give a shit, at the very least at the fact that they weren't completely annihilated and were even allowed to keep their name

peace times have made people soft and entitled; ignorant of reality

So calls out conor as a rapist but posts a pic of a chick that conor was supposedly screwing and was the father of her child.

there's obviously more to the entire interview

Q: why dont u wear Russian flag?

A: ppl who wear flags say they represent their land, but unlike them I dont rape women or beat old ppl...

I represent in my own way there are many things you must do, like showing good character. Flag is not enough.

khaleed gets his gang and bullies artem. called cerrone something worse than a coward, attacks people in the crowd, only wants legacy fights but wants to fight mayweather.
Major hypocrite
Hope Ferg humbles him.

He displays the Russian flag on the large electronic screen above the octagon during his walkout.

He didnt care to explain this form of identity to the random reporter so he left it out of his answer.
I don’t really care why he does or doesn’t use his nation’s flag, and I don’t care why he does or doesn’t want to explain

but to deflect so blatantly and bring up Conor is just.... I mean flat out weird, isn’t it???

I don’t really care why he does or doesn’t use his nation’s flag, and I don’t care why he does or doesn’t want to explain

but to deflect so blatantly and bring up Conor is just.... I mean flat out weird, isn’t it???

He is a weird fucken guy

Not really, the undertone in the question is that his rival Conor comes out draped in an Irish flag, as though he's a better rep of his homeland.

Reporter likely wouldnt have asked the question to Khabib if Conor didnt walk to his fights in an Irish flag

He is a weird fucken guy
Well I understand different cultures and personalities and try to keep everything in perspective as much as I can

but even this response is weird in context. I don’t know. If you wanted to skirt the question and avoid telling the truth I don’t care. bringing up Conor tho? Not sure how he thought this made sense.

Go further and imagine you don’t know khabib, Conor, the sport, or even that he’s a fighter. It almost sounds like he’s equating patriotism to negative character traits and bad decisions. Violence. It’s just not a smart thing to say from any perspective

Ah well, I’ve already spent too much time trying to make sense of it. Sounds stupid. He’s just trying to take what would be a tough question for him and garner support from his refusal to answer.

Cus Russians hate him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back