Media Khabib’s response to why dont u wear Russian flag

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Q: why dont u wear Russian flag?

A: ppl who wear flags say they represent their land, but unlike them I dont rape women or beat old ppl...

I represent in my own way there are many things you must do, like showing good character. Flag is not enough.

A: ppl who wear flags say they represent their land, but unlike them I dont rape women or beat old ppl...

I represent in my own way there are many things you must do, like showing good character. Flag is not enough.

Commitment seems suspect

Didn’t know weidman,Colby, and hundred of other fighters were rapists

Hdmtpf7.gif

Classic evasive answer that misdirects at a rival.

The reality is that he wants Russia to welcome his (Kavkas) people, but does not see himself as truly Russian.
He doesn't wear the dagestan flag either, unlike many other dagestan fighters who do wear it.

Carefully avoiding the question.

Is he afraid of saying he isn't really a Russian, but from a country ruled by them?

Truly a role model. Khabib is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime athlete.

I love it. Keep it up khabib and Conor 100% won’t want the rematch. Conor himself said he didn’t want Gaethje because gaethje was mean to him. Maybe if the rematch happens, Conor will act like cowboy and just fully suck his nuts all pre fight. Maybe even an “it’s just business” at the press conference.

I agree, however unfortunately Khabib has a shitty character too.

really bad answer

doesnt want to be honest so he makes it about conor, bringing more attention to the fact that he didnt want to answer this question

Real Russians dont like Khabib or what he represents. Sorry to inform yall

Omg sherdog instaban for the LW goat!

Conor actually represents the average irishman

Thats not true

Every irish person ive ever spoken to thinks that conor is scum. They see him as complete trash and a national embarassment. Dunno how many irish people have told me this in their own way, so many times

Back