Khabib’s latest tweet

While I find Khabib's post funny, but one of Conor tapping at 145 is meaningless. It was years ago. Khabib lost to Tibau ffs.

Conor is in his head rent free. This is not looking good for Khabib. I think he's not focusing on Tony or not taking it seriously. He's going to lose.

With Conor you know it's about money and hedonism, it's his lifestyle. But Khabib is more religious and saying for him it's not about money but than he will grab it. He's great wrestler and MMA fighter but not humble as pretend and he's fake!

Not often i give khabib credit but that was a good one. Lmao

Khabib doesn't move up and down weight classes like a prostitute because he doesn't need to. Conor has to move up and down because he keeps losing.

You do know that Khabib is a former WW right? He dropped to LW when to came to the UFC.

You do know that Khabib is a former WW right? He dropped to LW when to came to the UFC.
Khabib debuted at LW. He fought in WW tournaments where he had to fight once every month. He cut very little weight. 155 has always been his main weight class.

Khabib debuted at LW. He fought in WW tournaments where he had to fight once every month. He cut very little weight. 155 has always been his main weight class.

tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

Glad to see you have no intelligent argument.

The intelligent argument is that if he's struggled to make LW with months of preparation, let alone repeatedly, then no he wasn't fighting at WW because he had to for "scheduling reasons".

Bad move from Khabib, now the Ginger won't STFU on Instagram.

Conor fans are some of the most sensitive pussies I've ever seen.

Connor is busy at work coming up with excuses for why he got smashed again in the rematch in embarrassing fashion

“I was partying too much! Again”
“My foot hurt”
“The numbers didn’t align with my crystals”
“Mars was in retrograde”

D1 has upped his medication in anticipation

Back