Khabib’s last 5 opponents

hypocritical

: characterized by behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

Unless you're pointing out specific people saying contradictory things, no one is being hypocritical. Sherdog isn't a hive mind, lots of people have lots of different opinions, that's not hypocritical, it's just different people with different opinions.

Of course I have watched the fight, who would even be on a MMA website if they didn’t watch MMA? That is the stupidest comment I have heard on Sherdog today and that is saying something.
Tony not only lost all 3 rounds on all three judges score cards but MJ also broke Tony’s arm in the process that is the very definition of a ass beating !

Yeah, you didn't see the fight.

Fightpass. $9.99. I think you can cancel after the first week. But not 100% sure on that.

Either way , it's worth the price.

And khabib missed weight multiple times. Its not an easy weight cut for him.

Yet people will cry about Jon Jones not moving to HW while giving him a pass

Unless you can provide examples of the same person saying these hypocritical things it sounds like you're just making stuff up. Sherdog has lots of different people posting and they all have their own opinions.

Yeah, you didn't see the fight.

Fightpass. $9.99. I think you can cancel after the first week. But not 100% sure on that.

Either way , it's worth the price.
I have fight pass, YOU can also watch it on YouTube. I have watched all of the UFC events since you were living at your Momma’s house since you probably still are...a lot longer than that . Haha

michael-johnson-celebrates-after-defeating-tony-ferguson-in-their-picture-id143935154

Cool story bro
that's like bringing up the tibau fight.

it actually reinforces the fact khabib has been fighting manlets

and struggles with guys his own size.

I agree with your point.

One thing I will add in Khabib's defense is that he obliterated every single one of those opponents, so it's not like he was almost beaten by a true 145-er.

Having said that, I think Tony is tracking to win the title by 1st round KO.

that's like bringing up the tibau fight.

it actually reinforces the fact khabib has been fighting manlets

and struggles with guys his own size.
tibau, weight wise, is larger than both khabib and ferguson. tibau cut more weight than either of them... by a lot actually.

And khabib missed weight multiple times. Its not an easy weight cut for him.

Yet people will cry about Jon Jones not moving to HW while giving him a pass

What does Pulsin Bones Jones have to do with this?

Dustin is a huge LW now and Conor might be one of the biggest cut babies ever at FW. Neither were small guys when they fought khalabib.
But neither has any trouble cutting to LW while Khabib has missed weight (or almost died trying) more than once.

Khabib is a huge LW...at LW Dustin is smallish and Conor is in the middle.

Tony is much bigger and longer than those guys, a very different size match-up, so TS at least has a point about that.

I agree, and also people don't realize is that Tony is a high level BJJ black belt with half of his last 12 wins coming by submission, the best grappler Khabib fought he arguable lost to in Tibau and Tony sub'd him inside 3 minutes. This is going to be a test for Khabib that I don't see him passing. @asdf122345

I'm going to bump this when your wrong. Mark my words.

Unless you can provide examples of the same person saying these hypocritical things it sounds like you're just making stuff up. Sherdog has lots of different people posting and they all have their own opinions.
I cartainly could.... But I'm not trying to call anyone out or start some shit with any particular user.

However, there is a guy that contested me about it literally in this thread that would fit the bill

Talon1 or something

2/5 were former 145ers (Connie, Dustin)

2/5 were future 145ers (MJ, Edson)

And then Iaquinta sandwiched in the middle, who looked severely undersized in his last two losses to Cowboy and Hooker. If Iaquinta didn’t sell houses as his main income, he would probably be more dedicated and fight at 145lbs.

You know who won’t be undersized and could never safely compete at 145lbs?
View attachment 719973

The legend of ferg grows.... and i love it.

tibau, weight wise, is larger than both khabib and ferguson. tibau cut more weight than either of them... by a lot actually.
tibau was pre usada
he was huge for 155
styles make fights, khabib struggled, tony subbed him.
in the mj fight, tony struggled and khabib didn't.

I have fight pass, YOU can also watch it on YouTube. I have watched all of the UFC events since you were living at your Momma’s house since you probably still are...a lot longer than that . Haha

Doubftul.

I was there live too, had a nice view.

Boring fight. No "ass kicking", those are reserved for fights like this:

bj-penn-joe-stevenson-ufc-80.jpg

11_Velasquez_Silva_06.jpg

See the difference?

Of course you do.

Doubftul.

See the difference?

Of course you do.

Doubftul.

See the difference?

Of course you do.
The funny thing is that MJ actually broke Tony’s arm in neither of the above fights did the loser end up in a cast. That’s a ass beating. Understand the difference? Doubtful.

and all of them - 5/5 - used to be 10 lbs at one time, and are future dead guys ... so yeah khabib should fight guys who were top notch lightweights on an infinite time axis for all times in the history of the universe .. or else he is overrated

I'm a huge Khabib hater. Maybe one of the bigger ones on this site. I believe him to be overrated and one dimensional.

That being said, your attempt to discredit him through his recent competition is stupid. The man fights legit fighters.

When a fighter is so good even the H8rs praise him

Khabib GOAT

Back