KGB defector Yuri Beznemov on ideological subversion (or psychological warfare)

Just stumbled across this guy on yt today. Mind blowing stuff and the whole time I was watching I was like holy fuck this guy knew what was coming. Sad thing is the people in need of watching it most will never watch it and even if they did they'd probably still fail to see the parallels to what is happening right now in front of their own eyes.

tumblr-inline-oh6eqml-W801u8pdul-500.png

Yuri Bezmenov is an alt right transphobe confirmed

Reading through this thread I feel like im in wacky world.
How many people posting in this thread actually watched that whole first video? I did.

First step to ideological subversion is: Have a means for subverter to convey their ideas to the subvertee.
The reason the Japanese and Soviets werent subverted was that they believed in closed societies.
The reason that America is in danger to subversion is that we have an open society.

If this video convinces you that we should move towards closing our society to avoid subversion...
congrats you just got subverted and hold the same belief system as a KGB agent.

This video was his means to convey his authoritarian/closed societal concepts to you...and you ate them?
If the US is better than Russia/Soviets because we have an open society we dont win by closing our society.

This thread is proof of an idea/concept taking root in the psyche of our nation...but the concept taking root isnt the one most of you seem to think it is.
Hes an "ex" propagandist. Please think a little more "Inception" here before we start following the pied piper.

You can be the hero of you own narratives if you want RP. Your methods, actions and rhetoric speak more plainly than your deflections or efforts to minimize honest appraisals of what most of you have become and are willing to allow in your ideological quest. Dress it up however you want and hide behind whatever cause you think offers camouflage but the outcome will still be sadly predictable as it has each time you come into power.
He's one of the brainwashed.

How many people posting in this thread actually watched that whole first video? I did.

First step to ideological subversion is: Have a means for subverter to convey their ideas to the subvertee.
The reason the Japanese and Soviets werent subverted was that they believed in closed societies.
The reason that America is in danger to subversion is that we have an open society.

If this video convinces you that we should move towards closing our society to avoid subversion...

This video was his means to convey his authoritarian/closed societal concepts to you...and you ate them?
If the US is better than Russia/Soviets because we have an open society we dont win by closing our society.

This thread is proof of an idea/concept taking root in the psyche of our nation...but the concept taking root isnt the one most of you seem to think it is.
Hes an "ex" propagandist. Please think a little more "Inception" here before we start following the pied piper.

Thats interesting because what I heard him say (paraphrasing) is that the only longterm defense against ideological subversion is strong morals, strong culture, and a belief in God. That all rings true to me.

Have I been subverted?

Thank you lol

These were my thoughts as well, but you wrote them in a more concise way than I ever could.

Thats interesting because what I heard him say (paraphrasing) is that the only longterm defense against ideological subversion is strong morals, strong culture, and a belief in God. That all rings true to me.

Have I been subverted?

I see no post of yours in here...so going off what you posted above it doesnt sound like it. From what ive ever read from you, youve always had those beliefs.
If one of our countries strong cultural values is to be an open society (I believe this is one of the values we consitenlty flaunted over the soviets during the cold war), we dont maintain that strong cultural value by throwing it away. If we throw it away and adopt the Soviet/Japan value of a closed society...we got ideologically subverted.

I may not agree with you often but I like plenty of what I read from you because you seem to be consistent in your belief system and are willing to hold to your opinions even when everyone else is acting like youre nuts. Plus you at least frame things in a way that makes me look at things from another angle. Even if in the end I dont agree with your points completely I usually end up learning something.

I think a lot of the posters in here so far see a commie talking bad about communism so theyre jumping on his train.
They are missing the authoritarian talking good about authoritarian ideals.
And Im not sure which one was the true point of his presentation.

And you're usually into some conspiracyesque shit...you cant see a world in which the ex-KGB agent argues Point A in order to subliminally slip you Point B?
The dudes literally an elite propagandist. I liked the video. Interesting points and arguments. But I had a nagging feeling the whole time there was some slight of mind going on that he explained to us in the first minutes of the video. Like a fuckin M. Night Shyamalan movie...

Edit: Upon watching some parts over I feel there is something not totally fair about my description of him as authoritarian...I still feel he is slipping in his own ideological subversion...a goal to change minds? presentation only of the half of the argument he wants to show? His approach is calculated for an end game, not a presentation of information for the viewer to use in their own decision making in the future...he's trying to shape the viewers perception.

Last edited:
Yuri is talking about ideological subversion that brings about a dictatorship or one party State.

This is what he means by influencing 3 generations.

Ya wanna give me a time stamp on the 3 generation bit?
And I dont think he is just talking about subversion in the context you state he is. What makes you say that is the only context in which he is speaking?

He said it takes 15-20 years of ideological subversion to influence 1 generation. It was ramped up when Kennedy was killed for trying to stop the spread of Communism and for going after the central bank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Doctrine
Kennedy voiced support for the containment of communism as well as the reversal of communist progress in the Western Hemisphere.

This post will be pretty rambly and nonsensical but Im trying to guess at the point youre hoping to convey to me. The response you gave to my last post didnt really clarify any of the things I needed clarified to properly address you.

Im not following your train of thought/point here. Kennedy was not a communist..true. So...?

Weve been engaged in cold war shit since at least 1960. 15-20 years per generation x 3 = 45-60 years and killing Kennedy sped the process up according to you, so...we're 3-4 generations deep in communist ideological subversion and 4 years ago Trump, very much not a communist, was elected president.

Doesn't seem like the subversion won yet...so whats the point of this statement
"Yuri is talking about ideological subversion that brings about a dictatorship or one party State. This is what he means by influencing 3 generations."

Are we one generation away from being commies?
Should the agricultural revolution not have had an effect on political ideology?
Should the industrial revolution not have had an effect?
Should our current tech revolution not have an effect on ideology?
How many generations must go by before it is ok for ideas to change/evolve/devolve to fit the realities of society?

Ive already stated I dont think his focus is so narrow as "ideological subversion that brings about a dictatorship or one party State" so if you wont back that claim up this rambling non answer shit is going to continue.
I think our little discussion here is barely even tangentially related to the actual point of the video.

1:08:30 of the second video.

I already spent to much time watching these videos. I stated that I only watched the first one. If your point is about the second one an hour and 10 minutes in...well I probably wont ever get to that. But if I do ill respond.
Thanks for giving me the time stamp and video you were talking about.

Its nap time for me...i gotta go to one of those oppressive job things in the morning.

I remember a few years back when the evergreen University incident happened. People on the left here on Sherdog were telling us that we are paranoid. That this was just a bunch of fringe kids in just one University. But listing to these college kids, you here what they say in mainstream media now. Give it a few more years you yourself will be considered a Nazi.

That looked like those kids were just bullying that guy but their might be more to the story than what's shown in the video.. idk

Kennedy was Communism's greatest threat at the time so with him out of the way Communism and ideological subversion could really spread throughout the world.

It hasn't won yet but the US is on the ropes. With the school system and mass media under control the subversion can reach more younger generations. The goal is to make the US a one party State where the Democrats have complete control.

The republicans won last election with a candidate that had no experience and has been a lifelong liar and fucker over of the labor that he contracts out.

His platform was "I understand business, will focus on infrastructure rebuilding and keeping factories in the US."
That is a platform that actually assists the middle class. Such a good platform that even a dickhead can win with it.
There is no overarching democratic subversion.

If the democrats keep winning it will be because the republicans cant succeed at a platform like that above.
Just before the election Trump convinced a Carrier air conditioning factory to not close up shop and move to Mexico. That won people over. After he won he couldnt keep them here and they moved to Mexico. There has not been massive spending on infrastructure. The republicans have platforms they can win on. Following through on those platforms is crucial.

The small business Coronavirus loans ended up going to large businesses. Fuck the definition of small business in that bill was 500 employees. Both sides want to suck up shit like Amazon Headquarters in their cities. Amazon puts small businesses out of business. Either side adopting a platform that is truly beneficial for the small business owners will be able to gather votes. Right now Repubs and Dems are on some corporatist shit. Drop that and focus on things that help the middle class MORE than the upper class and there wont be some one party army.

This is a fascinating 35 year old interview with a former KGB agent, and he goes into detail how the Marxists used different subversion tactics to undermine other nations.

It's especially interesting to me because a lot of what he's saying seems very similar to the tactics used today to push the divisive agenda that's slowly destroying western society. I mean he pretty much outlines it all step by step, and this is an interview from 1984 (no pun intended).

Pretty long, and I imagine some of you would already be aware of it, but if you're into this stuff I would highly recommend it as today it seems more relevant than ever.

Last edited:
Idiots are in endless supply on the left.

The left? Give me a break. Trump is their guy. Spies infiltrated the NRA and DATED members. Always projecting

Read any Malcom Nance books on the subject & let us know what you think

But I'm told that is where the highly educated and intelligent people are.

Source: Sherdog posters on the left.
Left-wing posters on Sherdog are all the evidence you need to prove just how stupid leftists are.

Back