Key differences between OG Conor and Conor 2.0?

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What’s different about Conor 2.0 and how do you see this having a positive/negative impact in his Current UFC run?

I thought we were on 3.0 ?

1.0 lost to Diaz
2.0 lost to Khabib

Lightweight Connie on steak at 170 is unbeatable.
Think about a ranking.
You did it?
He is already there at top 5 at least.

Them shoulders of course, they have turned into lethal weapons.

He's destined to hit a brick wall in Usman or Khabib. Great fighter, but great is two steps below what we've got in champions right now.

The main difference is that the ufc tell us ‘he’s back’

Wouldnt he become an OG with age? Do you mean to say he is an OG now and 2.0 was an earlier version? Please specify which was the 2.0 version

as A Conor fan- I don’t think much has changed other than his opponents

he’s dominated most opponents; khabib clearly a terrible matchup

bad strategy versus diaz

he’s the same IMO

New and improved Conor 3.0 taps even faster...

He's balding and setting himself up for another meltdown once the lid of fake humbarooness flies off.

It'll be entertaining. I'm happy he's back.

OG had sense and didn't like trump 2.0 sends tweets to trump encouraging his evil to continue. Maybe he doesn't know a lot about American politics and is just rubbing shoulders with another rich guy because he is elated about his recent win.

Haha that new "Conor 2.0" fad is pathetic :D

He's the same old fighter who will get spectacular TKOs against some guys from time to time, but will struggle against elite grapplers/wrestlers like Khabib

I'm glad he's back, but I can't think of a more stupid fanbase than Conor's

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

OG had sense and didn't like trump 2.0 sends tweets to trump encouraging his evil to continue. Maybe he doesn't know a lot about American politics and is just rubbing shoulders with another rich guy because he is elated about his recent win.
If you think Trump is bad, have you heard of the Democrats? Trump won because people were so sick of the BS of the Democratic party, and now the Democrats are in an embarrassing spotlight with their methods of impeachment. Trump is no saint, but the Democrats are a whole other level of corruption and interests not of the American people.

About 25 pounds.

Back