Kevin Randleman Thai Shorts

mannymma

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone remember the Thai shorts that Kevin Randleman used to wear when competing? It looked like he was wearing a Gladiator skirt or something, like strips of armor hanging from the waist. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a pair as its my lil nephews birthday coming up soon and hes gone MMA mad over the past year ha. Thanks

Anyone remember the Thai shorts that Kevin Randleman used to wear when competing? It looked like he was wearing a Gladiator skirt or something, like strips of armor hanging from the waist. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a pair as its my lil nephews birthday coming up soon and hes gone MMA mad over the past year ha. Thanks

and you want to give him a pair of ghey gladiator shorts... alright go ahead

susumu11.jpg

aoki-skirt.jpg

What type of skirt?

Top King has quite a few different designs in MT shorts like that. Try "FightStuff", they have US, UK, Global, and AU websites. John at Fightstuff posts here on a regular basis, and has excellent customer service, and close ties with Top King. They even have kids sizes. Here is one example, however, they have more.

TKTBS-042.jpg

:icon_chee

Last edited:
If you buy a skirt for a little boy, I will crawl through the internet and rip out your lungs.

If you buy a skirt for a little boy, I will crawl through the internet and rip out your lungs.

Its not a skirt U gimp! Just looked like a gladiator skirt which was an armored pair or shorts back in those days. Thanks for those of you who actually replied with a useful answer as for the rest, stop being keyboard warriors and get a job!

Its not a skirt U gimp! Just looked like a gladiator skirt which was an armored pair or shorts back in those days. Thanks for those of you who actually replied with a useful answer as for the rest, stop being keyboard warriors and get a job!
Heh. Every kid should have such a generous and protective gay uncle.

I seriously doubt the fighter you're thinking of is Kevin Randleman but regardless get the boy something useful like a pair of gloves, not shorts designed to look like a skirt. It's great that you're a protective gay uncle and all but the boy doesn't need to suffer the humiliation.

You'd better make sure he wear his compression tights underneath these though.

No, how about getting him regular shorts. Maybe he doesn't want to be gay.

Back