Kevin Randleman last month (New Video)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I'm really bummed about Kevin's death. I saw him last month and he was in great spirits. He was one of the kindest athletes I ever met and my favorite guest to have on the Podcast. Here is the video we made after the show. RIP Kevin Randleman.

Adam

UxU0T0C.gif

"He knocked out a prime Cro Cop."
"He was prime! Slammed a prime Fedor."

LOL. Awesome. Loved McGregor, too!

Man, such a cool guy. Sucks. I honestly would have been kinda excited for Randleman vs. the winner of Royce/Shamrock.

Kevin's weight is definitely down, but he looks good in your video. So damn sad that he's gone.

The dude lived an adventurist life, no doubt about it. He always seemed very nice to people in public.

RIP

Just finished watching and two things stand out. Firstly, he seemed so energetic and lively; I can't believe he died so soon afterwards from a health problem. It's not like he got hit by a truck or something. Really makes you think about how quick your fortunes can change. Fuck...

Secondly, it was great to see him enjoying interacting directly with the fans so much.

Randleman's favorite active fighter: Conor McGregor

There you have it, haters. Even Kevin is on the train. There are seats left for you too ..

.. jokes aside, hard to believe he's dead, when you see him so alive.

Advice for staph: "Clean your ass"

Haha...ah, man... Sad, sad... Such a cool dude.

Nobody ever had a single bad word to say about the guy...

"He knocked out a prime Cro Cop."
"He was prime! Slammed a prime Fedor."

LOL. Awesome. Loved McGregor, too!

Man, such a cool guy. Sucks. I honestly would have been kinda excited for Randleman vs. the winner of Royce/Shamrock.
South Carolina baby, then on to Nevada!

Hmmmm, respect. Seems like the type of person that did it his way.

lmao they said "what you like to do when you high as fuck" and he said "fuck"

Cool dude. He would have fucked up the winner of gracie shamrock 3. Rip legend.

Amongst other things he was certainly an amazing podcast guest. Brought the lols in abundance. Rip sir

Back