Kevin Leverone: Only BB I admire...

BAS_FAN said:
i was looking throught that webpage....check out the ass on the one chick wearing the pants!
BOWZA!
bigrace10.jpg
Best indirect hijack of a thread ever. Chix who lift seriously but don't do steriods and crap usually have great asses...

Madmick said:
Seriously, that dude needs to put wings on his feet. He was like a freaking bullet, I couldn't even see his arms.

In sprinting, my coach always told me the quicker i can move my arms, the quciker i will move my feet.

Madmick said:
Seriously, that dude needs to put wings on his feet. He was like a freaking bullet, I couldn't even see his arms.

and he only ran 6.64! the world record is 6.39, and the best 60 splits are around 6.33!

bdweezil6998 said:
plus Lavrone plays in a metal band. He plays guitar and sings. Can't remember what they're called, but they played at the Arnold Classic a few years back. It was one of the years he wasn't in a competition, so he had time to tour with the band. I think they have a couple of CDs out.

the name of levrones band is full blown! pretty cool music!

You gotta respect Johnnie Jackson too, the dude deadlifted 820 and bench pressed 545 raw in a meet, weighing 196 pounds and he's a pro bodybuilder also.

Lee Priest used to do leg extensions when I trained at the same gym as he in LA. That freaked me out. I expected him to leg press trucks or something. There's a place for isolation exercises and any BBer who says there isn't knows shit about lifting. Compounds are great and by all means preferred but its definitely dependent on your training goals.

- J.

Back