Kevin Lees new head tat!!!!

Is it a picket fence? Peacock feathers? Raffle tickets?

Just a big "Guess what I am!?" sign on his head I suppose.

I have had 3 different friends get head tats in various places around their head and say

“it’s cool I’m never going bald, none of the men in my family are bald on either side.”

Low and behold, 2 of the 3 are and desperately regretted the tattoos. Who I am to judge though?

why would he wanna look like a centipede

I heard some tattoo artists talking about neck tats the other day. One guy calls it a “turtleneck” when you get your whole neck done LOL

“yo can I get a turtleneck tatty? and make it look like a samurai lampshade
Because black samurais matter!”

Dude is having a mental breakdown. He has delusions of grandeur and that 'we were kings' attitude. Reality keeps smacking him the face that he just isn't that good. This is his brain coping with reality.

Not muh cup a tea as far as ink goes but as long as he is pleased with it.

wtf is it suppose to be?

Me thinks it's supposed to be a medieval soldier / general lobster tail helmet
5c46bb3f99e5afd9fc212af77c963a57dd335876.jpg

but right now, because of his partially shaved head and incomplete ink, it looks like a Native American feather headband:

d3841792b0a8e456405608bfb003c323.jpg

Advantage to head tats is that you just have to grow your hair out to hide it, but what happens when your hair line starts to recede?

Nope. He did a service. Blame it on the client.

It’s ultimately the client’s responsibility, yes, but the artist should at least give personal input, we simply don’t know. But we do know Kevin Lee has bad taste.

Nope. He did a service. Blame it on the client.
Yup.
It’s ultimately the client’s responsibility, yes, but the artist should at least give personal input, we simply don’t know. But we do know Kevin Lee has bad taste.
Kev links to the artists' IG page - dude's done some tremendous work. You don't get that good by not knowing how to communicate with a client. And if despite your guidance the client wants bullshit - you shovel bullshit.

I just hope no ignorant squares are giving him dirty looks in the convenience store, as if he's gonna rob the place.

Back