Media Kevin Lee wants to step in to fight Conor

They're all the same. But Poirier must answer for his recent preposterous actions.

when is Lee gonna retire? One of the most overrated prospects and fighters in recent memory. So many swore he was future champ material years ago lmaoooo
He kod stiff the last great white hype to beat Khabib. Looked improved let’s see him again.

that overrated fisherman? Lee is 2-4 in his last 6 and 0-2 against his father Al Iaquinta

Al went 5 rounds with khabib..conor didnt...

I wouldnt count out Al or Lee...

Conor probably fights at 170 again to avoid the call outs..whats perry doing july 10 th..or sanchez lmfaooo

So...y'all are taking the tweet seriously?
<{katwhu}>
<WhatIsThis>
<{vega}>
<Neil01>

that overrated fisherman? Lee is 2-4 in his last 6 and 0-2 against his father Al Iaquinta
Yeah I forgot about the olve
Yeah I forgot about olive Vera choking him out. Top 10 at 155 is a tough matchup for everybody.

when is Lee gonna retire? One of the most overrated prospects and fighters in recent memory. So many swore he was future champ material years ago lmaoooo
Lee is just 27 years old he's just entering his prime. he got set back a little bit when his head coach died

Who wins if this happens?

They should honestly be ranked about the same at LW if we're being honest here.
No way Conor takes it though.

I could see it going either way.
1. Conor sleeps him quick
2. Fighter Kevin Lee gasses after spamming cage takedowns and gets TKOd
3. Conor gets tired after being wrestle fucked and gets subbed

Lee does nothing for Conor, i don't see why he would take that fight

FKL is delusional. That’s too high risk low reward for Conor.
Right. The fight could go either way. Both are dangerous and both have holes in their games. But Conor would be better off against a striker, especially if it's late notice. Someone like Hooker or Felder would make more sense.

Back