Kevin Lee wants Khabib, not interested in McGregor after schooled by Nate

Kevin Lee would rather fight Khabib because they are both wrestlers... clearly he'd rather compete with his strongest skill -> wrestling.

As opposed to Conor, who could tag him all day with his legit striking... we all know he's susceptible to accurate shots...
eaj1ft.gif

Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

45d9e4328ae6f23c29ab62f299fb2089.gif

kev is chiny tho.... If Barboza put him on bamby legs Conor would ko him flat.
What Barboza landed was a shot from hell. That spinning shit he throws puts people to sleep. Lee survived it.

Also Conor quits. Barboza has zillion times more heart than Conor. If Lee gets on top of Conor fight is over in that round. Khabib is slow so Conor might have a shot but against Lee I think Conor literally has one or two punches. If he doesn't land a perfect shot he is fucked.

I could see Lee beaten Khabib actually quite easily which I never thought i'd say. People underestimate how terrible Khabib is on his feet, whereas Lee has the wrestling and power to actually shut down Khabib while hurting him.

Lee goes to sleep from the first straight left that McGregor lands, much more interested in watching Khabib vs lee. Not to mention how painful the buildup of the fight would be between McGregor and Lee.

Lee knows he (like Conor) can KO Khabib.
And that he has zero chance against the class of Conor.
Hardly surprising then he'd rather face the lesser opponent.

It's obviously a generalized statement, but he's not wrong.

I could see Lee beaten Khabib actually quite easily which I never thought i'd say. People underestimate how terrible Khabib is on his feet,
Come on mate. When Khabib and lee fight the same guys, Khabib comes out looking fresher than he went in and Lee barely comes out.
Why is that if kevin lee has better striking like you say?

It would be a good fight, but Lee has got one decent win (Barboza), who was Khabib's leftovers a few months prior. Give him the loser of Poirier/Diaz or Vick/Gaethje. Poirier/Diaz (sigh if Diaz wins) winner should be next for the title shot.

I’d fight conor tomorrow if the UFC called me..
Im pretty sure for the millions its worth taking a fat L on your record

I like his attitude....I hope to one day see that fight.

But he's ducking Islam....

Lee would destroy Conor with EASE
If so many people think Conor will destroy Khabib in the first, not sure who would give Kevin Lee a chance in that fight. He has no chin at all, McGregor would literally KO him with the first punch.

If so many people think Conor will destroy Khabib in the first, .

The problem is nobody actually thinks that. They HOPE that. But they don't actually think that.

The problem with Lee is that he thinks his stand up is much better than it actually is. It's gotten him into lots of trouble...If he's not a total moron and fought smart? He would finish Conor inside 1 round. His RNC is no joke...

If Lee decide to strike with Conor? Sure. More likely it will like a Barboza beat down.

I still haven't seen his Barboza fight. I'd agree though, Kevin would smash Conor if he could avoid the stand up.

Anyone saying they're not interested in fighting Conor is a liar, pure and simple.

Bullshit, he would take the Conor fight and he knows it.
Nobody skips that payday.

Kevin only wants to be African American rich.

Plus, his ego would take a hit getting knocked out by an Irish.

Back