Kevin Lee wants Khabib, not interested in McGregor after schooled by Nate

Like they are interested in fighting him.

Lee seems to forget he lost to Ferguson, we all know he isn't unstoppable. And that he's miles away from a title shot as Ferg, GSP and probably Porier-Nate winner are all ahead of him.

Kevin would smash all those guys except for GSP and maybe Khabib.

He fought Tony with staph.

LOL @ Kevin Lee playing hard to get. If offered the Conor fight, he'd take it in a heartbeat.

He claims he's "not interested" because he can't get a fight with the GOAT in the first place. Might as well make it seem as if it's his choice.

Kevin Lee had an opportunity against a top 5 lightweight and came short, he has some way to go before talking about Conor or Khabib without looking daft.

He has a great style for Conor but not with ease cause this could EASILY happen.

giphy.gif
If Edson keeps his composure he finishes him but he went tard and let his guard down

I love when fighters try to act like there entire career isn't geared towards getting a fight with Conor....

I'm not even hating on it, but it's funny to spot the gullible types who actually buy that line of shite.

Kevin would destroy Conor worse than Khabib. Lee's TDs are much more explosive than Khabib's.

Conor literally has one or two punches to throw before Kevin takes him down and melts him on the ground.
kev is chiny tho.... If Barboza put him on bamby legs Conor would ko him flat.

If Edson keeps his composure he finishes him but he went tard and let his guard down
I was as surprised as you are. It's like he did a ninja move and then forgot everything a second later. It is what it is...

Everyone wants to give khabib his first loss. But he will only lose to tiramusu!

He has a great style for Conor but not with ease cause this could EASILY happen.

giphy.gif
You really believe Conor has the kicking game and power of Edson? That kick right there would have done the same to anyone. It was also blocked by Lee, it in no way indicates a weak chin

You really believe Conor has the kicking game and power of Edson? That kick right there would have done the same to anyone. It was also blocked by Lee, it in no way indicates a weak chin
Nope. Conor is more of a puncher. But he's a hell of a puncher and Lee can get tagged. Or he won't get tagged and wreslefuck Conor. Both things can happen. Who said anything about chin ?

Maybe he should prefer a salad instead of a steak for dinner.

<Steiner01>

Beating a unstoppable Khabib would put u in the history books w/fighters like Weidman and Matt Serra who also did the impossible. In some ways it is worth more then red pantie night.

Made me laugh because it's true when you take money out of the picture. Conor imitating Floyd screaming for 50 g's. Even though he eventually got there with smoke and mirrors if you're going full warrior mode Khabib is definitely the fighter to dethrone right now. It's not like Conor is 50-0 or anything. Fake TMT. Khabib is the better win for legacy.

Nope. Conor is more of a puncher. But he's a hell of a puncher and Lee can get tagged. Or he won't get tagged and wreslefuck Conor. Both things can happen. Who said anything about chin ?
Agreed but I think Lee could out strike Conor as well

Agreed but I think Lee could out strike Conor as well
Oh fuck no. Hate him or love him Conors boxing is legit as fuck, especially in MMA.

But Lee could win in other ways. Takedown... smash... repeat... :)

Back