Kevin Lee wants Khabib, not interested in McGregor after schooled by Nate

Neither are interested in him after getting KO'd by a pillow fisted grappler.

Because he knows that fight is not likely to happen. If Conor would call him out Lee would be on his knees begging for that red panty night.

Any fighter who says they wouldn't want to fight Conor is lying.

This is actually a fight I have been interested in for a while now.

Lee is a LEGIT wrestler, and possibly the STRONGEST dude at LW.

Would love to see how Khabibs wrestling / Sambo stacks up against him.

Conor wouldn't fight some bum like Lee after beating Khabib.

It's Diaz or GSP for Conor after. Regardless of winning or losing.

I think Lee matches up well with Khabib, but he’s full of crap. If Conor called him out he would be there in a heartbeat.

if Conor kicks Khabib's ass then yes Lee should beintrested in a Conor fight

Like they are interested in fighting him.

Lee seems to forget he lost to Ferguson, we all know he isn't unstoppable. And that he's miles away from a title shot as Ferg, GSP and probably Porier-Nate winner are all ahead of him.

Kevin Lee's whole strategy is to fake it til he makes it. That's why he talks all this crap like he's king hot shit, but in reality UFC tells him to jump he asks how high boss?

Will be interesting to see if Lee gets the call if someone pulls out.

He is getting ready to replace either guy. So he should be the first to call.

This is actually a fight I have been interested in for a while now.

Lee is a LEGIT wrestler, and possibly the STRONGEST dude at LW.

Would love to see how Khabibs wrestling / Sambo stacks up against him.
Same. Would love to see that fight.

I've been saying it for a while. I think Lee is easily Khabib's most dangerous matchup in the division.

tenor.gif

With that chin, I'd say Conor is probably the worst matchup for him at LW.

This Kevin Lee is so overrated, at least I will watch his fights just to be happy his ass is going to be kicked

This Kevin Lee is so overrated, at least I will watch his fights just to be happy his ass is going to be kicked
It's impossible to say he's overrated . That's doesn't even make sense. Other than getting koed by Santos he lost to ferg in a figjt he was winning but gassed due to a staph infection. He just put the biggest beating on barboza and cut through chiesi in less than a round

Make weight and get a win streak going, Lee.

It's impossible to say he's overrated . That's doesn't even make sense. Other than getting koed by Santos he lost to ferg in a figjt he was winning but gassed due to a staph infection. He just put the biggest beating on barboza and cut through chiesi in less than a round
he has 1 notable win. 1.

Back