Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

If Danis loses at his own game there pretty much goes any push he had in MMA considering how poor his striking was in his fight.

This is hilarious. You actually don't know who Danis is and his grappling credentials but you're sure he's going to lose because you hate Conor and they're friends.
Not at all. I just dont think danis would win. Whats so wrong with this statement? Why are you people crying over my opinion? Grow up lol

This is hilarious. You actually don't know who Danis is and his grappling credentials but you're sure he's going to lose because you hate Conor and they're friends.

He's dog shit

Kevin Lee is going to make Dilon's mom pay 100k. I'd watch the shit out of this.

Not at all. I just dont think danis would win. Whats so wrong with this statement? Why are you people crying over my opinion? Grow up lol

You said Kevin Lee is more proven than Dillon Danis, in a submission grappling context. I mean that should speak for itself.

I'd watch. Kevin Lee can use Danis to help him towards a match with Mcgregor in the future perhaps. Especially if he really was getting the better of Danis and can brag about it being one of Mcgregors good friend and training partner in terms of jiu jitsu

You said Kevin Lee is more proven than Dillon Danis, in a submission grappling context. I mean that should speak for itself.
Hes much more proven Than D'anus. Kevin lee rolls with amazing talent. He's got awesome wrestling and i think he is a better grappler. Only one way to find out. If all you cry babies are upset now, just wait til your boy embarrasses you. I'll be waiting.

Hes much more proven Than D'anus. Kevin lee rolls with amazing talent. He's got awesome wrestling and i think he is a better grappler. Only one way to find out. If all you cry babies are upset now, just wait til your boy embarrasses you. I'll be waiting.

He practices against amazing talent, so this makes him "much more proven" than someone who you know, actually competes at the highest level?

<36>

You claim I'm the idiot? Fuck you. Danis ain't shit. Just a loudmouth with gay dick riding Conor fans. Wait and watch your man crush prove all of our points. I can care less for kevin Lee, but he's far more proven than conors boyfriend.
In Jiu Jitsu? Danis is a high level black belt under Marcelo Garcia I'm not dick anybody but danis has legit credentials in no gi grappling . I think he is defientely a douche but he is a talented grappler

It is interesting that Danis isn't particularly denying Lee's claim, but rather he seems to be calling for double or nothing with his '100k live sub-only' challenge.

You'd think he'd immediately call bullshit on Lee if he wasn't being honest about their roll(s).

He did immediately call bullshit. The whole point of challenging him to be FILMED on social media where thousands can watch when they roll this time was so that Lee can't pretend something happened if it didn't.

He is calling bullshit. The whole point of challenging him to be FILMED when they roll this time was so that Lee can't pretend something happened if it didn't.

I hear what you're saying, but the guy hasn't explicitly said Lee is full of shit, and I find that interesting. Lee was essentially claiming he was clowning on him, and would fuck him up in general, and he responded with 'if that's true lets roll for money'...which sounds like a cleverly ambiguous way of challenging his claims without directly refuting anything he said.

Danis' game is to just call out guys there is no chance of him fighting.

In Jiu Jitsu? Danis is a high level black belt under Marcelo Garcia I'm not dick anybody but danis has legit credentials in no gi grappling . I think he is defientely a douche but he is a talented grappler
We see talent
He practices against amazing talent, so this makes him "much more proven" than someone who you know, actually competes at the highest level?

<36>
As much as i love cormier. He competed at the highest level and was outwresteled by jones. We have seen things like this before. What the hell is the problem? Lol I have also saw black belts get RAPED by grapplers with less "credentials"

Kevin Lee has nothing to lose. This kinda publicity is worth the 100k. The UFC is going to have to up that pay scale or lose a star to Bellator.

We see talent

As much as i love cormier. He competed at the highest level and was outwresteled by jones. We have seen things like this before. What the hell is the problem? Lol I have also saw black belts get RAPED by grapplers with less "credentials"

You are the one who says Lee is more proven, now you admit he has less credentials? There we go.

And the appropriate analogy here is not Jones vs DC in MMA, it's like someone trying to claim Jones is more proven in Greco-Roman wrestling than DC.

You are the one who says Lee is more proven, now you admit he has less credentials? There we go.

And the appropriate analogy here is not Jones vs DC in MMA, it's like someone trying to claim Jones is more proven in Greco-Roman wrestling than DC.
Who does danis roll with?
Who does lee roll with?
Danis is a bitch and can only grapple, and no despite is championships. He's really not that good. I have watched him grapplr good guys.... And then he loses.

It still amazes me that so many MMA fans no shit all about the grappling world when it's what makes MMA unique as a sport.

Danis would rip Lee's foot off. It's not even worth watching, or waiting for.

Ground n Pound should be included, unless Dilon Danis is a pussy.

It will still be ground game, and Sub wins only.....but since they both do MMA, Ground and Pound should be permitted.

I hope Kevin Lee GnP the shit out of Poorman's Conor......Fuck that pussy.
Dillon Danis IS a pussy

Back