Kevin Lee tries Lemon Detox Diet cleanse, ends up passing out

Hardcore to have that diet while training

Sounds like he says "and kanye pepper". lol

121004-kanye-west-640x426.jpg

a decent number of women i know have done this shit. how anyone thinks drinking lemony sugar water mixed with cayenne pepper could be good for you, especially if you are training as a professional athlete, is beyond me.

apparently, you start taking nasty shits during it as well.

Twist: that ain't no lemon juice

KO'd by lemon juice
bet the house on his opponent

Now his opponents know what to slip into his drink between rounds. Way to go, Kevin...

He should have done Machida's lemon juice diet.

Lemon juice vs Wire.
winner takes on steel pipe vs hot tub winner.

a decent number of women i know have done this shit. how anyone thinks drinking lemony sugar water mixed with cayenne pepper could be good for you, especially if you are training as a professional athlete, is beyond me.

The shits come with the saltwater flush you do in the morning.

It actually made me feel peetty good. I did it for 5 days. I didn't feel sluggish at all. Of course, I'm not a pro fighter.

Now we know for a fact: Bermudez would kill Lee.

That's probably the idea. Shit out the toxins.

It's essentially a water fast.

There's a lot of evidence that suggests water fasting can be very beneficial for the body.

are there any scientific proven benefits of this crap?

Back