Kevin Lee still thinks he won the Al fight.......

His ego won't let him accept the defeat. How does he go on talking shit after he got his ass whooped? He has to pretend he won that fight so he can keep on with his shtick.

he should of done like Conor done, and just accept it and own it before people can shit on you.

constantly going against the grain because you can't accept it just makes you seem desperate and mentally ill.

Let's just forget about the 10 Point Must system for a minute (even though I think he lost on points too). He got his ass beat by Al. He was backing up, getting the shit beat out of him. Why would he even WANT to win a fight like that??

Kevin Lee, TJ and now Kelvin can all go celebrate their fake victories together.
Kelvin won by forfeit.

Kelvin won by forfeit.
Ok sure. So for UFC 200 did Cormier get 2 wins? One over Jones by forfeit and one over Anderson by decision?

Did Khabib beat Ferguson by forfeit and then Iaquinta by decision? I don't see that win on his record.

14% of America believes in Bigfoot also, so the man is in denial, whats new!? Hes a loud mouth ego-tistical maniac who doesnt like Humble, as he told Khabib in response to Khabibs dig after his LOSS!
I bet he believes he didnt lose the Santos fight either HA!? LOL

Let's just forget about the 10 Point Must system for a minute (even though I think he lost on points too). He got his ass beat by Al. He was backing up, getting the shit beat out of him. Why would he even WANT to win a fight like that??

Kevin Lee, TJ and now Kelvin can all go celebrate their fake victories together.
That 4th and 5th round was brutal for Kevin. Al was stalking him all around the cage busting him up.

The only definitive round Kevin had was round 3. So even if rounds 1 and 2 were on the table, he'd still need BOTH of them because Al clearly took 4 and 5.

You fucking lost Kevin, deal with it.

Ok sure. So for UFC 200 did Cormier get 2 wins? One over Jones by forfeit and one over Anderson by decision?

Did Khabib beat Ferguson by forfeit and then Iaquinta by decision? I don't see that win on his record.
Ummm...No, because their opponents didn't pull out day-of, and they actually got fights. Do you not know how forfeits work, my buddy?

Ummm...No, because their opponents didn't pull out day-of, and they actually got fights. Do you not know how forfeits work, my buddy?
So it's if they get injured on the same day? Or within 24 hours of the fight? Because it's my understanding that Whitaker went to the hospital the prior night, no?

Kevin Lee is so much more unlike able than Chiesa.

A bigger whiny bitch too!

So it's if they get injured on the same day? Or within 24 hours of the fight? Because it's my understanding that Whitaker went to the hospital the prior night, no?
Regardless of when he got injured, he pulled out literally hours before the start of the event. If we can't rely on a champ to make it to the fight, we gotta just keep this shit movin.

I don't remember the last time Kelvin pulled out if a fight.

Back