Kevin Lee still thinks he won the Al fight.......

Bologna1

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just said so on Helwani Show. Guy is laughable. Reiterated the he feels the judges stole it from him.... and then comes with excuses

he'll never improve then.

delusional

I think he just hurts inside about losing so his ego does the talking.

Lol him and Adrien Broner should talk.

It was a close yet decisive victory for Al.

Good god Kevin stop it with the delusion.

If he admits he lost twice to AI, he'll have much harder time getting a title shot.

That mindset is what will hold him back from touching Gold, he's got the skills but low fight iq and no sense of urgency when the fight is heading decision. He needs a ego check and someone to not be a yes man around him.

Delusional. I have no idea how he can justify that thought process. I get it right after the fight. You're emotional and you haven't been able to watch it yet. Hard to comprehend how things might look to the judges when you're out there fighting. But after watching? Yeah, if he thinks he won that fight at this point he's just straight delusional.

I knew Al would win though. Kevin was overrated and Al was the right guy to show it.

giphy.gif

Al was dribbling his head right up until the last bell.

Let's just forget about the 10 Point Must system for a minute (even though I think he lost on points too). He got his ass beat by Al. He was backing up, getting the shit beat out of him. Why would he even WANT to win a fight like that??

Kevin Lee, TJ and now Kelvin can all go celebrate their fake victories together.

You really got to scrape the bottom of the MMA barrel to find someone as unlikable as Kevin Lee. Not counting Coby Hoverhands Cringington, obviously.

Sorry, had to add that last part. Don't wanna have Coby call the cops or sue me!

His ego won't let him accept the defeat. How does he go on talking shit after he got his ass whooped? He has to pretend he won that fight so he can keep on with his shtick.

Back