Kevin Lee reacts to Justin Gaethje’s win.

This is the fight to make
I got lee finishing him in the championship rounds, but that could just as likely happen for Gaethje

Great fight. Tough to pick.

I think Lee by staying technical, and avoiding the big shots. But Justin could easily iron out Lee cold

Justin is a better wrestler. Better striker.
Kevin Lee is overated as hell around here.

Easy win for Justin.

I disagree completely. Lee's wrestling is incredible and he could easily take down Gaethje multiple times. Seems like Lee gets underrated rather than overrated.

Gaethjes defensive wrestling could cause Lee problems. Then again of Lee can get Gaethje down consistently he’s in for a long night. Great fight that I’d like to see next.
This. It's a genuinely intriguing fight because Lee is a huge LW with imposing grappling and Justin has some top level wrestling and his bulldozing, walking you down style might cause Lee problems. Fun fight

Lee is just flat out better. A single shot slipped through in the barboza fight. Ferguson was mounted and saved by the bell while Lee had staph. Lee continues to get better every tome out. Lee might already be the best in the division but that's obviously highly debatable. He's certainly a big favourite over gaethje

Back