Kevin Lee reacts to Justin Gaethje’s win.

Gaethje's stats in the ufc are hilarious and his TDD is too good for Lee

• TD Avg.: 0.00
  • TD Acc.: 0%
  • TD Def.: 80%

I might need new glasses. I thought he looked bigger than all of his opponents other than Vick. He definitely doesn't look like a small LW to me.

I'm starting to doubt myself now who knows

<Fedor23>

Tweets don't load for me... what did Kevin say?

This would be the best fight to make between both guys IMO. Great stylistic match, great rankings-wise, and a fun fight.

This would be the best fight to make between both guys IMO. Great stylistic match, great rankings-wise, and a fun fight.

He just posted a bunch of money emojis and gaethje's name

Lee gets brutally KO 'd after pathetic attempts to wall n stall/panic wrestle

Gaethjes defensive wrestling could cause Lee problems. Then again of Lee can get Gaethje down consistently he’s in for a long night. Great fight that I’d like to see next.
Gaethje could cause serious problems for anyone who relies on wrestling for success. I'd like to see him against an elite grappler who tries to take the fight to the ground (I don't remember Eddie doing anything but brawling).

I never really thought about it before but Gaethje could be a serious problem for Khabib...

Gaethje

Lee has no power and no chin. I doubt he can keep gaethje down for 5 rounds. Even a fish out of water like barboza eventually caught him.

It all comes down on whether Lee can take down Gaethje. If this fight stays standing and Justin does his typical pressure style, Lee will get completely fucked up.

Lots of money emojis and Gaethje's twitter handle.

Seems like he's up for the fight.

<{fry}>
Not sure if UFC employee.

Not even close, this fight hasn’t even been announced so I can’t shill for something that’s not even official yet.

Although this fight certainly wouldn’t need a shill to get people hyped for this as opposed to some of the shite ppv cards we’ve been offered in the last year and a half.

Lee is fighting Iaquinta.

I say book Gaethje vs Barboza.

Winners fight each other.

Not happening, if anything you have it mixed up.

Lee vs Gaethje is the fight fans want and it makes more sense.

Justin won’t give Lee any space, he’s gonna have to be ready for the pace. Will most definitely watch.

Not even close, this fight hasn’t even been announced so I can’t shill for something that’s not even official yet.

Although this fight certainly wouldn’t need a shill to get people hyped for this as opposed to some of the shite ppv cards we’ve been offered in the last year and a half.
Alright cool.
<mma4>

Best way to spice some of these cards up is to buy a couple fight kits.
I've done it and won't watch fighgs without one on. Even when I'm watching Fight Pass classics and branding hotdogs with the family and friends.
<5>

Good fight, Gaethje’s pace can be pretty nuts. If his TDD is on point then I could see him outhustling Lee and putting it on him after the first couple of rounds.

Happy for either guy to win, they’re both awesome.

Funny how people say that Lee doesnt have the wrestling to keep up with Justin yet in the same breath say that Lee would out grapple Khabib. Casuals.

Gaethje has a not insignificant chance of beating Khabib IMHO..... I would still favour Khabib if those 2 are to fight but with Gaethje's takedown defense and stamina he could survive Khabib then surprise him with a KO punch when he gets careless. Same with Lee except it's almost guaranteed that Lee will get careless at some point of the fight, just like he has in his previous fights.

Back