Kevin Lee reacts to Justin Gaethje’s win.

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think this is the next logical fight for both guys. All of the other top LWs are booked. Who would you pick if it was a 5 round main event?

I got Lee by RNC round 2. I like Justin though and he would definitely win if he keeps it standing.

Gaethjes defensive wrestling could cause Lee problems. Then again of Lee can get Gaethje down consistently he’s in for a long night. Great fight that I’d like to see next.

Yeah gaethje owns lee. Lee struggles with pace and toughness. Hard to imagine lee winning unless he catches him with a head kick.

It's a damn good scrap. I'll back Lee here if it happens which I'd like.

Lee doesn't have the striking or chin to hang with Justin.

And I doubt Kevin can shut down Justin in the wrestling department.

Lee vs Gaethje is the fight to make

I think that is a bad matchup for Lee. Lee will probably struggle to get him down, and we know Lee doesn’t have the best defense standing. Couple that with Justin’s ability to walk through fire and I see Lee getting an absolute drubbing in an electric fight. I hope they make it though. I like both guys and expect it to be an amazing fight

Bad fight for gaethje at the moment. Morons keep talking about justins wrestling but he even said he was nervous about wrestling exchanges when fighting eddie

Good fight but Lee would just take him down and beat him up. Lee is too athletic for Justin.

Crazy fight and I'd love to watch it, but if I were Kevin I would not do that. It's a high risk/low reward situation. If he has to fight someone ranked below him, he should rather avenge his loss to Iaquinta, which apparently is in the works for later this year.

Less emojis more wordz...

Let them bang. Hard to say who wins but I'd like to see Justin put him on skates again and get the W.

Also fuck call-outs that involve dollar signs.

I love Gaethje... but come on people, Lee would win this. He'd have like 20 pounds on Justin on fight night, he's bigger and stronger and a much more proven MMA wrestler and he would outgrapple him. This fight would not stay standing for long.

I love Gaethje... but come on people, Lee would win this. He'd have like 20 pounds on Justin on fight night, he's bigger and stronger and a much more proven MMA wrestler and he would outgrapple him. This fight would not stay standing for long.
Gaethje would be a few inches taller and would pose a severe threat if the takedowns weren't coming easily or lasting

I think it's a good fight

Damn this would be an awesome fight.

Two factors on who would take it, Justins cardio if it's a five rounder and whether or not kevin can take him down. This is the fight to make imo.

Back