Kevin Lee Looking For Anthony Pettis Matchup @ UFC 229 in October

That would be a good fight, and I think it would add some excitement to that 229 card

I would have liked to see Lee vs Ragin Al again...

This isn’t too bad either but I don’t see Pettis being able to overcome Lee’s wrestling advantages.

Will be amazing if he gets what he's asking for. And then Pettis is the last minute replacement to fight Khabib or Conor. (He's certainly the more lucrative and easier option for both).

Way to ask for the highest reward, lowest risk option for the main eventers to be on the card Kevin....

giphy.gif

Can't blame Lee for looking for an easy payday but I'd rather watch him against an actual top contender in the division. Raging Al has been barking at him on twitter. Granted Al might beat him again so it's a huge risk so I don't blame him for turning that down if he can get Pettis instead lol.

Wants to get on the 229 card in order to fill in if needed.

Needs someone with a name for the resume.

Can’t be too risky.

Pettis checks all the boxes.

Lol, dude that almost dies to get to LW vs a dude who went down to FW to avoid big rasslers.

would love an epic pettis victory, but pretty confident that lee dominates him.

One of the easiest fights at LW for Lee.

Please sub Lee off your back Pettis, nah actually guillotine guy when he tries to spam double leg you.

be awesome if pettis wins, that would cool the hype off of lee for sure.

Well... delusional Pettis thinks he is close to a titleshot and is already picking fight.

He ducked Hooker who would beat the crap out of him. He does not deserve Lee but they will probably make this fight.

Lee via round 2 TKO.. ground and pound.

I’ve done a lot of thinking today and concluded that over 3 rounds lee probably beats every lw on the roster

Lol, dude that almost dies to get to LW vs a dude who went down to FW to avoid big rasslers.
Pettis has never in his life avoided wrestlers or anyone really. He just choked one out recently. He went down because he was on a losing streak.

gimme fight to get a delayed title shot while Conor, Ferguson, Poirier and Khabib do their thing

Let them bang!

This "turning down" stuff is stupid. They should not be allowed to turn down fights.

AS a subcontractor you can turn down jobs and since these fighters are subs they can choose to turn down a fight.

Back