Media Kevin Lee labels half the LW and WW division 'whack'.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

Lee clearly sees holes in their game..

kevin-lee-ufc-on-fox-31-3.jpg

I mean shit like this, makes it impossible for me to root for the lad.. ego has clearly ballooned again after beating Gillispie.

:D

Last edited:
Ferguson elbowed him off his back, to the point he looked for a way out.
Don't know why he's talking shit again.

I actually think Lee has the potential to beat Ferguson, Conor, and Jorge.

Does he mean 'Whack' as in shit ?

Conor is his only winnable matchup.

But that probably looks like Conor vs Mendes where he starts strong and fades, leading to Conor bullying him with pressure in rounds 3 and 4 leading to a finish

Conor is his only winnable matchup.

But that probably looks like Conor vs Mendes where he starts strong and fades, leading to Conor bullying him with pressure in rounds 3 and 4 leading to a finish

Lee has more power than Mendes so more chance to finish Conor before to gas though.

Lee has more power than Mendes so more chance to finish Conor before to gas though.
The only time he's shown finishing power with his striking is headkicks and Conor is a bit too tricky for that and I couldn't really see him landing too crazy of GnP. Also his wrestling is a bit overrated in my opinion, he sorta muscles through things.

But hey anything his possible and he could just maul his ass like he did Barboza, he also fights well from southpaw which might give conor issues.

He needs to work on his trash talking game

Just randomly listing the best guys and saying they suck is really lazy. At least target one or two guys and give a reason why they're "whack"

Lee comes across as being about as smart as a pinata. He needs to put up or shut up.

Back