Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

You know who's even dumber? People voting for a billionaire, thinking that he's going to keep his promises about saving blue collar, uneducated, low income Republicans instead of his billionaire friends...

Trump has been doing exactly what he said he would do.

Unless you're literally a millionaire/billionaire you have no reason not to be supporting Bernie.

Exactly this. Trump cucks are literally some of the most braindead people in existence. Imagine being poor and uneducated, but voting for a guy who only wants to help his billionaire friends...

Hows that for stupidity
Another genuinely retarded take from decuckville. There are quite a lot of people in between welfare deadbeats and billionaires, in fact that's almost everybody. I'm neither, so that puts me in the awesome place of my taxes doubling with not a singe one of his outrageous spending proposals benefiting me in any way. I can't think of anything cuckier than demanding the government take significantly more of my money and nothing to show for it. He's not running for dictator, despite what he thinks, so nothing he's promising is getting passed anyway, but you can be sure the tax hikes will still be there, so you're not getting anything out of it either.

Imagine donating to Bernie's campaign. You're giving someone money now hoping they'll be able to take more of it later.

Only idiots think they can become a millionaire by working hard.

You become a millionaire by working smarter, not harder..
Well if millionaires are so much smarter than everyone else, then why aren't you one? Are you admitting that you're a dumbass then? Also the fact that Paris Hilton is a multi-millionaire kind of of debunks that idea don't you think?

Yang's UBI is basically just a Universal version of Social Security, and a version of UBI has actually been successfully implemented in Alaska. It could be successfully implemented nationally as well.
I think the best case scenario would be that Bernie wins, and Yang is made part of Bernie's cabinet, preferably as the Secretary of the Treasury. Also Tulsi should be Bernie's VP. I used to like Warren too, but then she stabbed Bernie in the back and accused Bernie of being sexist. So fuck her.

I would be extremely surprised that a man as divisive as Bernie is 1) chosen as lead candidate, 2) Wins the election.
But again, this is just my opinion and I guess we will see this year.

I strongly believe a "regular joe" with strong competence and no controversial ideas (like an Al Gore or Bill Clinton style figure) would beat Trump all the time, since Trump is inept on many questions and just a demagogue.

But if Bernie is EVER candidate, Trump is just going to destroy him in debates (because many of his stances just do not fly with lots of the middle to upper classes in America).
It would be very entertaining to watch, like the reality show American politics have become.

You mean those same civilized societies who have the strictest anti illegal immigration policies in the world?

Why the hell would an american tax paying citizen pay for the health care for an illegal immigrant family of 10 Mexicans? Nothing about that is civilized. Its utterly idiotic and hurtful to your own people and economy to make them pay for the health of an illegal immigrant.

Look up Australia's, Denmark's and Canadas illegal immigration policies then get back to me.

Delusional cuck.
It doesn't matter what immigration policy they have. Healthcare is free. It's in the name, free universal healthcare.

I'm not defending Denmark. Those opportunists supported America's war in the Middle East, knowing damn well Europe would have to deal with the refugees and whatever fallout. I have several times called Europe a continent of useless cucks here. Unlike you, I'm using the word right. I'm a European and despise Europe. This may make me sound like a cuck, but that's sort of a tramautic experience, because I used to love Europe. That came to an end in 2003, when the European people decided they didn't want to be Old Europe anymore. The very thing Europeans used to pride themselves for. Like rejecting skyscrapers in favor of real cities, where people actually want to live. But now we were going to be a new Europe. I would like to say a neoliberal Europe, but there were no neoliberals in Europe, or America, in 2003. They all became neoconservatives in 2001, like Christopher Hitchens. It was time for a New Europe, essentially molded after the USA. The Swedish neoliberal-cum-neoconservative newspaper Expressen declared it was "time to become imperialist" in October 2001. It further said that the liberal ("classical liberal") laissez faire mentality of the 1990s wasn't just over, but was a short-lived anomaly in history. Unical (now Chevron) shouldn't be running Central Asia on its own anymore. The US should run it, with a little help from European democracies.

Of course, nobody in Europe could come up with these ideas of his own. They got it from Thomas L Friedman's A Manifesto for the Fast World, published in the New York Times 1999/03/28 and is available online.

Anyway, the "New Europeans" told people like me that we are the past. We either join their New World Order of military interventions and preemptive wars or be left on the sidelines. Part of this New Europe was the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), which would mean the end of democracy in Europe. (Ironically, the American Republican Party saved European democracy.) It would turn Europe into the same postmodern nightmare as the USA. Corporation would be given the right to sue countries (the people) over legaslation that hurts their business.

Fuck the New Europe. The only way Europe can redeem itself is if it starts to prosecute quislings like Tony Blair. We used to execute quislings. WTF happened? I can personally put a bullet in the heads of those quislings. I don't eat meat. I can't kill, animals or humans. But the quislings I have no problem with. Line up the quislings and give me a couple of million bullets and I will blow the heads of every single one of them without batting an eye. I only have to think of the death and misery they created. That, and nothing less, would make me happy again.

Trump has been doing exactly what he said he would do.
And what would that be exactly? Did Trump keep his promise that outsourcing was going to end under his Presidency? Oh wait, it turns that outsourcing has only increased under Trump. Never mind.
Did Trump put an end to all of the endless wars in the Middle East like he promised he would? Oh wait, no he didn't. The endless wars have continued under Trump, and we are on the verge of a war with Iran. Forget about that then.
Did Trump make sure that all American have healthcare like he promised us he would? No, in fact 7 million people lost their health insurance under Trump. Oops, Trump isn't very good at this is he?
So tell men, what exactly has Trump done that he said would do? Cut taxes for the rich? Is that what makes America great? I guess according to Trump it does.

Last edited:
Well if millionaires are so much smarter than everyone else, then why aren't you one? Are you admitting that you're a dumbass then? Also the fact that Paris Hilton is a multi-millionaire kind of of debunks that idea don't you think?

1.Im not a millionaire yet but I am a business owner and well on my way to being one and Trump has helped many people like me before helping illegal Mexicans and I appreciate it.

2. Paris Hilton inherited wealth from her father who is a real estate tycoon.

Any other stupid questions?

It doesn't matter what immigration policy they have. Healthcare is free. It's in the name, free universal healthcare.

I'm not defending Denmark. Those opportunists supported America's war in the Middle East, knowing damn well Europe would have to deal with the refugees and whatever fallout. I have several times called Europe a continent of useless cucks here. Unlike you, I'm using the word right. I'm a European and despise Europe. This may make me sound like a cuck, but that's sort of a tramautic experience, because I used to love Europe. That came to an end in 2003, when the European people decided they didn't want to be Old Europe anymore. The very thing Europeans used to pride themselves for. Like rejecting skyscrapers in favor of real cities, where people actually want to live. But now we were going to be a new Europe. I would like to say a neoliberal Europe, but there were no neoliberals in Europe, or America, in 2003. They all became neoconservatives in 2001, like Christopher Hitchens. It was time for a New Europe, essentially molded after the USA. The Swedish neoliberal-cum-neoconservative newspaper Expressen declared it was "time to become imperialist" in October 2001. It further said that the liberal ("classical liberal") laissez faire mentality of the 1990s wasn't just over, but was a short-lived anomaly in history. Unical (now Chevron) shouldn't be running Central Asia on its own anymore. The US should run it, with a little help from European democracies.

Of course, nobody in Europe could come up with these ideas of his own. They got it from Thomas L Friedman's A Manifesto for the Fast World, published in the New York Times 1999/03/28 and is available online.

Anyway, the "New Europeans" told people like me that we are the past. We either join their New World Order of military interventions and preemptive wars or be left on the sidelines. Part of this New Europe was the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), which would mean the end of democracy in Europe. (Ironically, the American Republican Party saved European democracy.) It would turn Europe into the same postmodern nightmare as the USA. Corporation would be given the right to sue countries (the people) over legaslation that hurts their business.

Fuck the New Europe. The only way Europe can redeem itself is if it starts to prosecute quislings like Tony Blair. We used to execute quislings. WTF happened? I can personally put a bullet in the heads of those quislings. I don't eat meat. I can't kill, animals or humans. But the quislings I have no problem with. Line up the quislings and give me a couple of million bullets and I will blow the heads of every single one of them without batting an eye. I only have to think of the death and misery they created. That, and nothing less, would make me happy again.

So with that said you think communist Bernie Sanders has the solutions to prevent corporations and capitalism from shaping the modern world?

I would be extremely surprised that a man as divisive as Bernie is 1) chosen as lead candidate, 2) Wins the election.

I strongly believe a "regular joe" with strong competence and no controversial ideas (like an Al Gore or Bill Clinton style figure) would beat Trump all the time, since Trump is inept on many questions and just a demagogue.

But if Bernie is EVER candidate, Trump is just going to destroy him in debates (because many of his stances just do not fly with lots of the middle to upper classes in America).
It would be very entertaining to watch, like the reality show American politics have become.
That's simply false. Bernie leads all pools. Bernie's battle isn't the American people. Bernie's mainstream. His policies are mainstream. Bernie's battle is against corporate media. The criminal class loved Obama because he's one of them. The only reason the criminal class objected to Trump was that they were afraid he wouldn't start wars. The establishment was terrified when Trump wanted to pull out of Syria. Just google and see the headlines. Bush and Obama used ISIS to get rid of Assad. Nobody in mainstream media criticized them for that. Russia and Iran had to step in to fight ISIS. But once Trump wanted to pull out, everybody became concerned with ISIS. As for ISIS, it's made up of poorly trained and armed combatants. It's not remotely some existential threats.

This Israeli(-American) think tank thinks The Destruction of Islamic State is a Strategic Mistake. http://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
"But IS is primarily successful where there is a political void. Although the offensives in Syria and Iraq showed IS’s tactical capabilities, they were directed against failed states with weakened militaries. On occasions when the poorly trained IS troops have met well-organized opposition, even that of non-state entities like the Kurdish militias, the group’s performance has been less convincing. When greater military pressure was applied and Turkish support dwindled, IS went into retreat."

The US is clearly not needed to defeat this ragtag band of angry young men. The US is there in order to be a presence in the region and to protect national interests, as well as those of Israel and Saudi Arabia. The Iraqi government wants the US out, but the US refuses. Again, ISIS is nothing. If we believe the number of ISIS combatants killed by the US, it seem every ISIS combatant has been killed more than once. What are we fighting? The living dead?

I think if Bernie can win Iowa, New Hampshire, California, and a bunch of Mid-Western/rust-belt states he might be able to win the nomination. And I think he would beat Trump because I think he will be able to win key Mid-Western/rust-belt states that Trump won in 2016, like Michigan and Wisconsin. Bernie did very well in Mid-Western states in the 2016 Primary and he will probably do very well in those states in the 2020 Primary. And if Bernie in the Democratic nominee then he will probably be able to win those rust-belt states from Trump in the 2020 election. Everyone knows that red-states like Texas is going to vote for Trump, and blue-states like California is going to vote for whoever is running against Trump, but winning those rust-belt states is the key victory, and I think Bernie is the man to win those rust-belt states.
I disagree, it's clear that the American people are sick and tired of the establishment politicians like Hillary and Biden and that they want ant anti-establishment populist. Otherwise they wouldn't be willing to role the dice roll the dice and take a chance with a demagogue like Trump. You need a populist like Bernie in order to beat Trump.
I disagree, Trump was able to steamroll through Hillary and the other Republicans because they were easy targets, but Bernie won't go down without a fight. And most of Bernie policies poll over 50%.

Last edited:
1.Im not a millionaire yet but I am a business owner and well on my way to being one and Trump has helped many people like me before helping illegal Mexicans and I appreciate it.

2. Paris Hilton inherited wealth from her father who is a real estate tycoon.

Any other stupid questions?
Oh sure you'll be a millionaire someday, and I'm the next Steven Spielberg.
So you admit that the majority of millionaires were just lucky and that they didn't become rich because they were just smarter than everyone else but they became rich because they were either born into wealth or they just had a lot of good luck?
Yes, are you a troll or are you really this stupid?

So with that said you think communist Bernie Sanders has the solutions to prevent corporations and capitalism from shaping the modern world?
At least he's not part of the criminal class. At least he's not a war criminal, mass murderer, sadist, torturer. Yes, I'm a radical. I don't support the maiming and killing of women and children for profit.

Modernists like me are anomalies in this postmodern world, where torture is a policy and not a value. That's not me. I have values, even though the market has none and recognizes none. "Anything goes. Money is the only yardstick. Let the market decide."

(Postmodernism can mean a lot of things, but usually not what people say it means. First, postmodernism comes from America, not Europe. To keep it short, the postmodernism I refer to is primarily what Lyotard identified as eclecticism, or simply junk postmodernism. But also the postmodernism in "postmodern condition," meaning something we are stuck in. Even simpler, postmodernism as synonym for hyper-capitalism.)

At least he's not part of the criminal class. At least he's not a war criminal, mass murderer, sadist, torturer. Yes, I'm a radical. I don't support the maiming and killing of women and children for profit.

Modernists like me are anomalies in this postmodern world, where torture is a policy and not a value. That's not me. I have values, even though the market has none and recognizes none. "Anything goes. Money is the only yardstick. Let the market decide."

(Postmodernism can mean a lot of things, but usually not what people say it means. First, postmodernism comes from America, not Europe. To keep it short, the postmodernism I refer to is primarily what Lyotard identified as eclecticism, or simply junk postmodernism. But also the postmodernism in "postmodern condition," meaning something we are stuck in. Even simpler, postmodernism as synonym for hyper-capitalism.)

Bernie Sanders endorsed Obama who dropped more bombs and drone strikes on innocent people in the middle east than any president who wasnt in an all out war and he endorsed Hilary who literally said she would obliterate Iran off the map if she was president. Not to mention her husband Bill who had to ditectly apologize to the black community for signing bills that incarcerated hundreds of thousands of blacks for insane amounts of time over petty, non violent crimes. The same blacks that Trump exonerated at a higher rate in one year than the last 3 presidencies in all their terms... you know the first step act and forgiveness acts the leftist media cleverly avoid.

Bernie Sanders a fucking idiot and a communist who thinks life is fair and preaches a handout mentality- which only victimizes people and makes them weaker.

There's absolutely no way an old man and previously marxist man like Bernie Sanders ever wins the election.
I'm not even pro-Trump but I cannot conceive how Democrats could be so stupid.
Bernie Sanders is just cannibalising the Dem vote. Just like Andrew Yang.

Trump is relatively incompetent but with the current Dem strategy he's going to win broadly in 2020.
Then again it could be a good gauge of how messed up the American political system is, if no one competent can challenge a President like Trump.

Bernie Sanders lmao...
Nobody in America younger than 30 cares about Marxism/communism. The wall came down more than 2 decades ago. You live in the past.

As for the DNC, it's run by the criminal class. They hate Bernie more than Trump. The DNC is run be neoliberals. They differ from Republicans on social issues, not economical ones. The DNC is socially liberal, RNC socially conservative. They are all neoliberals. Except for early 21st century, when they all were neocons. The DNC is sort of pro status quo, except there's no status quo. They didn't reverse Bush's tax cuts and they won't reverse Trump's. They aren't stopping Republican policies. They are just slowing them down a bit.

Did you enjoy the “bend over and take it foreign policy” of the Obama years?

Did you enjoy those beheading videos?

Do you love illegals lowering wages and overburdening our social safety net?

The beheading videos will never stop.... They're still happening right now. Go onto bestgore.com and you'll see tons of them.

What has Trump done differently than Obama except make us less safe? Got us out of the Iran deal, which was keeping Iran from developing Nuclear weapons, assassinating their top general for no fucking reason, endless support of Israel, etc....

As for illegals, I agree they need to come here legally. My parents immigrated here the legal way so I agree we need to round up the illegals and make them come in the right way.

Bernie Sanders endorsed Obama who dropped more bombs and drone strikes on innocent people in the middle east than any president who wasnt in an all out war and he endorsed Hilary who literally said she would obliterate Iran off the map if she was president. Not to mention her husband Bill who had to ditectly apologize to the black community for signing bills that incarcerated hundreds of thousands of blacks for insane amounts of time over petty, non violent crimes. The same blacks that Trump exonerated at a higher rate in one year than the last 3 presidencies in all their terms... you know the first step act and forgiveness acts the leftist media cleverly avoid.

Bernie Sanders a fucking idiot and a communist who thinks life is fair and preaches a handout mentality- which only victimizes people and makes them weaker.
Bernie was fooled by Obama like everybody else. Not that it means anything, but I was fooled. Granted, everything other than a warmongering mass murderer looked pretty good at the time. It's a matter of perspective.

He only endorsed Hillary to stop Trump. If Bernie had been a dirtbag, like Hillary and the DNC, he wouldn't. He would have wanted Trump to win so he could run again in 2020.

Don't try to make Trump out to be anything but a racist. Reagan was a racist. California have strict carry laws because Reagan was afraid of black men with guns. In fact, the NRA supported Reagan on the issue. That's why I argue that African Americans need to arm them self and carry.

Bill did lots of shitty things. But if you want to find faults, every president is bad. Not that it matters. That's the past. The election is about the future.

Who gives a shit how much he makes...? His policies will benefit literally anyone that's not a billionaire/millionaire. The system as it is is completely skewed in order to benefit the richest people in society.

How are his policies going to help people when he will never pass them? There is literally no way to pay for 95% of his policies.

Back