Elections Kevin Lee Joins Joe Rogan to Propel Bernie Sanders Surge

Yea I'll take that over what Bernie proppses of paying reparations to illegal leeches from mexico for their "hardships " at the border and 60% taxes to business owners while providing free healthcare to mexican families of 15 people...

While illegal immigrants receiving services from tax payer money is a problem, you do realize it's not even close to the amount of damage central banks and dirty politicians, both dem and repub, cause right? It's like having your curtains on fire and instead of bringing your attention to that you focus on a smaller problem like killing the ants that are coming into your kitchen from the garage.

Bro, a million dollars is not a lot of money anymore, It's hardly enough to retire on
if u need a million dollars to retire, u are living life way too lavishly. u know how many ppl will have that much money by retirement? very few.

While illegal immigrants receiving services from tax payer money is a problem, you do realize it's not even close to the amount of damage central banks and dirty politicians, both dem and repub, cause right? It's like having your curtains on fire and instead of bringing your attention to that you focus on a smaller problem like killing the ants that are coming into your kitchen from the garage.

Central banks will remain constant in a global economy the same way they were constant during last presidencies.

if u need a million dollars to retire, u are living life way too lavishly. u know how many ppl will have that much money by retirement? very few.
I know and that's the problem, even if you do everything 'right' in life, you still may not have enough for retirement. Your investments have to become more conservative as you age, so at 5% interest on 1 mil, you're only going to get $50,000/yr probably before tax and taking into account everything that can go wrong in old age plus providing for kids/grandkids it's really not very much. If you spend the principle and are 'unlucky' enough to live into your 90's it will all be gone and nothing to leave behind except probably debt.

That's why people have to wake up before it's too late and realize most people are going to work their whole life for the ultra wealthy and they will take your talent or labor and leave you with hardly anything in the end, and it's getting worse every year.

I’ll probably vote Bernie, honestly. Anyone but trump. I love the outdoors and am not a fan of the deregulation under trump. If we need to sacrifice a little to keep our planet healthy, then its an easy trade off for me. Sorry for chiming in on something non MMA related. Just my opinion. But I respect ppl that share opposing views.

Watch the democratic debates. When asked if they would be willing to pay reparations to the illegal Mexican leeches for their "hardships" at the border every Democrat raised their hand and said yes. Bernie was one of them.

we should move this as its not a politics thread.

both parties suck, but the conservatives are only just a bit better. ppl want a good economy, are making fun of trump, yet they think it will benefit america to give millions of foreigners free healthcare/money. gtfoh
Trump isn't benefiting the economy any more than Bush did. Obama wasn't any better.

The problem is that people are idiots. If you aren't one of the 1% and supported the Iraq War, you are an idiot. The 99% paid for the war, while the 1% profited from it. War is business for the wealthy.

“Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or fascist dictatorship, or a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peace makers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
― Hermann Goering

Watch the democratic debates. When asked if they would be willing to pay reparations to the illegal Mexican leeches for their "hardships" at the border every Democrat raised their hand and said yes. Bernie was one of them.
That's not a source.

Taking from my neighbor is immoral, not "in my best interest" grow up

Yep some people dont realize that you're supposed to vote based on ethics and values rather than "what is the best for me in the short term"

Kevin Lee aint too smart then

You know who's even dumber? People voting for a billionaire, thinking that he's going to keep his promises about saving blue collar, uneducated, low income Republicans instead of his billionaire friends...

All I know is I can't wait to see all the triggered Trump supporters cry when Bernie beats Trump in a landslide.

Here you go cuck. Bernie raises his hand in favor of free healthcare of illegal Mexican leeches.

You said reparations. Free healthcare is a different matter. They would get free healthcare in any country with free healthcare. It's what civilized societies do.

He was literally so lazy he got kicked out of a commune.
Yep almost as lazy as someone who sits around all day watching TV, tweeting hundreds of times a day and flying to golf courses all over the world (on your dime, sucker)
<TheDonald>

You said reparations. Free healthcare is a different matter. They would get free healthcare in any country with free healthcare. It's what civilized societies do.

You mean those same civilized societies who have the strictest anti illegal immigration policies in the world?

Why the hell would an american tax paying citizen pay for the health care for an illegal immigrant family of 10 Mexicans? Nothing about that is civilized. Its utterly idiotic and hurtful to your own people and economy to make them pay for the health of an illegal immigrant.

Look up Australia's, Denmark's and Canadas illegal immigration policies then get back to me.

Delusional cuck.

Back