Kevin Lee Hinting at a Return @ UFC 229 in October

Lee vs Porier would be make the most sense, if Porier/Diaz doesn't happen.

I would be more intrigued by Lee v Hooker at this stage then Pettis

It's a good idea. In case Khabib or Conor fucks up at the last minute.

I hope he's gonna be on this card. Attending this event, I'm a little disappointed at how shallow it is thus far. my guess would be Lee/Pettis or possibly Lee will be staying ready like Volkov did at 226 and Usman is doing at 228

100% he is fighting Al.
Are you sure. A month later is an event in Al's backyard. think he would fight rather there

anyway Lee vs Khabib/Conor if one of them pulls out. Maybe lee is the backup fighter? Just like Volkov was for Dc vs Stipe fight

Now that's a welcome addition!

Kevin lee vs Ferguson the rematch...good Co-Mainevent and they should face the winner of Khabib vs Conor.

First fight between lee and tony was amazing and lee had a legit excuse with staph infection.

These are the most exciting LWs right now.

I see it as a 4-man LW Grand Prix.

Kevin lee vs Ferguson the rematch...good Co-Mainevent and they should face the winner of Khabib vs Conor.

First fight between lee and tony was amazing and lee had a legit excuse with staph infection.

These are the most exciting LWs right now.

I see it as a 4-man LW Grand Prix.

This

Or

Lee vs Aldo

Id like to see him try and avenge his loss vs Iaquinta.

hopefully he doesn't he's terrible and I don't like his attitude

i read Dana's palm and ita big news !!

new divison opening up

Lee vs. Gsp for vacant belt

I thought he would be a headliner for his own PPV... Like mentioned vs St Pierre for that new weight class... Haha. I think he should fight another contender but Pettis and the fire relit would be interesting...

Ferguson rematch makes no sense in that they just fought, but this is the WME Era and Lee is the only guy in the top 5 available for Ferguson, who NEEDS to be on that card just in case a main event fighter pulls out.

Back