Kevin Lee Exposes UFC for Handpicking Chinny Old Cerrone for Conor's Tuneup Fight

***yawn***

Who cares? It was what it was.

I’d want a tune up fight too if I had been away that long. In fact posters on here are always recommending that fighters take tune ups:

“Why would X fighter be so stupid to jump into the deep end like that? Should have taken a tune up lol.”

The amount of unaware, unironic, hypocrisy on here is a very sad comment in the human condition.

Yeah, yeah...hes right, suuuuuure.

Who needs fighters like Conor, Rhonda and Brock?

YOU PEOPLE make me chuckle because UFC wouldn't even be a thing if not for fighters like that.

Lets go back to trailer trash ring girls in cut off jeans shorts too!

Kevin lee loses next fight

giphy.gif

It wasn't the chin the hurt cowboy. It was the nose. Other than that, I agree.

***yawn***

Who cares? It was what it was.

I’d want a tune up fight too if I had been away that long. In fact posters on here are always recommending that fighters take tune ups:

“Why would X fighter be so stupid to jump into the deep end like that? Should have taken a tune up lol.”

The amount of unaware, unironic, hypocrisy on here is a very sad comment in the human condition.
That's fine, but Dana can stop acting like it was a spectacular performance against a gritty title contender then. Conor should fight Gaethje, rematch Dustin, or take on the Tony-Khabib loser. Otherwise, stay at WW since he looks so great there.

...“I ain’t been impressed with nothing in the UFC for a minute,”...
When I gotta go to the grocery store yesterday, and hear people talk about, "Oh, he did that to Cowboy’ . . . 'Oh, he’s back!' . . . blah, blah blah. . . Come on, man...

giphy.gif

At times it is hard to know at times whether it is Kevin Lee or his staph infection that is talking.

Still he managed to get the finish right after that which tells us something on his mental toughness, something mcg has never shown let alone Cerrone
Yeah, but you have to remember the shoulder taps are much harder..

I will never forget how happy Gregor Gillespie was after being KO’d by Fighter Kevin Lee.

Props to Kevin Lee. Asian people will tell it to you straight whether you like it or not.

Conor finished Cowboy faster than anybody ever has, but okay.

Lee is the guy who had one fight at 170 (because he missed weight trying to make 55), got finished, and then ran back to 55.

Also, some of us are old enough to remember how many people said Conor was ducking Cowboy when he picked Nate to face him after RDA pulled out of the title fight. Before the contest they said Nate was the handpicked "gimme" win - and Cerrone was the guy who would crush Conor. <45>

Still he managed to get the finish right after that which tells us something on his mental toughness, something mcg has never shown let alone Cerrone

- Tore his knees against Max and still shut him out 30-26 with his grappling
- Came back from those knee injuries to KO Brandao in the 1st
- Came back and finished Mendes
- Immediately rematch Diaz at the exact weight he lost at, even though that helps Diaz
- Came back in the rematch to cinch round 4, which won him the decision
- Came back from a 2 year layoff to fight Khabib, who he'd supposedly been ducking
- Came back from Khabib's 10-8 to win the very next round, the first Khabib's ever lost in the UFC

CoNoR hAs No HeArT

He’s 100% right. I’d really like to see Conor vs Jorge if he stays at 170 or vs Gaethje if he wants to do it again with Khabib. But I know ufc wants to protect their money fight.

Aint nobody been impressed by Chef Kevin Lee for a long long time. Kevin just talking shit tryin to stay relevant, which he aint.

Back