Media Kevin Lee declares himself the 'uncrowned champ'.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
I want to stay active and plus I feel like I’m the uncrowned champion anyway. I have to fight all these dudes anyway,” Lee said to BJPENN.com. “So, I may as well stay active, get some more experience out there. This will also be a tough fight [against Oliveira], he’s in the prime of his career but I like to fight.”

“I feel like all these dudes got their eye on me. I know for sure all of them got their eye on me including the guys considered top-five or close to a title shot and even Tony and Khabib,” Lee said. “They ain’t going to put my name in their mouth but they all know that I’m coming up. But, they all know that’s my title. They can continue to jockey for it but they all know eventually that’s my title and I’m coming after it. I haven’t really lost to a man at lightweight yet. I’ve lost some fights but I ain’t lost to a man yet.”

giphy.gif

Raging Al Lee 3 ? He needs a humbling again..

Cool, now go beat some ass and actually get crowned Fighter Kevin Lee

He's gone 2-3 in his last 5 fights. And was finished in two of those.... and is ranked number 8. But he's the "uncrowned champ".... Kevin Lee let us know when you wake up from whatever dream you were having.

yeah, sure buddeh....

I think that dude is really good and fun to watch,
But boy he makes it hard to like him and root for him....

Remember when after he was on Joe Rogans Podcast this guy actually had fans around here? lmao @ those guys

at least he doesn't carry around a fake belt

Edit: He actually does lol

Last edited:
Dude got beat up by Iaquinta.

Sit the fuck down.

So Al, Tony and all those other guys who beat him aren't men?

Trying too hard to be a Conor, stinks of desperation.

Remember when after he was on Joe Rogans Podcast this guy actually had fans around here? lmao @ those guys
He still has fans, somehow..

Ego has ballooned AGAIN after knocking out Gillispie.

<{clintugh}>

Really talented fighter who's also still very young.
If only he'd stop talking sometimes...

Agreed, I knew he was gonna be a champ as soon as he tapped to an El Cucuy triangle.

Back