Media Kevin Lee Calls Out Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Could someone please provide cliff's notes on what the fook's going on with Kevin Lee and Jon Jones?

Not sure why he’s snapping on jones his daughter probably legitimately does have that jacket
no shit, that was the first kinda cool thing ive seen come from jon because its probably true

I'm sure McGregor is really going to care about Lee's opinion.

Would watch though.

Could someone please provide cliff's notes on what the fook's going on with Kevin Lee and Jon Jones?
kevin wore a leopard skin coat
jon jones said his daughter has the same coat
kevin lee got pissed off and said he'd fight him

no word yet from the Vegan community why they are both allowed to skin animals alive for their fashion

Im not sure if Conor would be able to defend the subs off his back like Iaquinta did.

hmmm I hate twitter
and don't particularly care for Lee

but good shit on both callouts.

CTE is real with this dude.

At first I thought he was just a delusional idiot, but this moron might have lost just one too many brain cells in his last three fights where he took major beatings.

I'd like to see Kevin Lee vs Conor

Book it red goof

This post almost makes me sad that we aren't seeing Conor versus Kevin Lee next. That was some good proper trash talk on Lee's end.

Lee > Conor as a man, as a fighter n as a all around individual

What’s new?

Lol hes gonna have to go real gangster and use a weapon vs Jon. Jon's too lethal hand to hand.

I'm pretty sure Lee gassed while typing that out.

Conor would need to have gone mad to even consider fighting Kevin. Literally the worst match up imaginable for him.

If he tried to stand with Conor for longer than 15 seconds he gets KOd.

But if he rushed McG to the ground he likely wins...

The Jones callout was dumb af. Jones could literally beat him with one arm tied behind his back

A real proper bitch avoids a challenge if it poses a real threat to its wellbeing.
I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings

giphy.gif

Juicehead could probably beat up Anthony Smith and Kevin Lee at the same time.

This motherfucker just got beat up and embarrassed by a real estate agent, he should shut the fuck up and worry about himself
again with this "real estate agent" shit ?
the real estate agent when 5rd and never quit against the champ, something that Condom couldn't do...
put some respek on his name!

Back