Media Kevin Lee Calls Out Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He’d fuck Conor up. But he better stay out of Alberquerque for a while

I don’t care about Kevin Lee anymore, he’s been exposed

Future champion my ass, lol

This right here is why he's better than Conor. He got embarrassed and isn't afraid to admit he needs to prove himself after that.

Conor on the other hand always asking for shit he doesn't deserve, especially after tapping.

Trash Lee all you want, but he's keeping it real. Sad that many of you can't understand and support that.

Conor did say that he is willing to fight anyone now though? Lol

To Jon Jones:
Make no mistake, I’m not afraid of shit. Even if imma take a L, i can’t let disrespect slide without retaliation. We can throw knuckles too, Jon.
Sincerely,
Mr. I don’t give a fuck

To Conor McGregor:
I usually just stay in my lane but since :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are putting out statements, let me take the time to say what I see from behind my eyes.
A real proper bitch is handed things over and over and never acknowledges it.
A real proper bitch avoids a challenge if it poses a real threat to its wellbeing.
A real proper bitch’s fragile ego can’t handle defeat.
It won’t hesitate to get on its knees for an opportunity to redeem itself.
A real proper bitch will ask for a handout from its governing body even when it possesses capable arms and legs to get it on its own.
Once a broke bitch, always a broke bitch. Money can’t make it real.
I apologize for my rant, I see you @thenotoriousmma I’ll let you get back to rubbing your girls feet while you wait for @floydmayweather to call; I have my own work to do.
I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings that think they can beat me right now. Whoever is up for the challenge in the @ufc s lightweight division, call my people and we’ll make it happen.

Lee is a yapping Chihuahua with no heart or gas tank trying to be a Pitbull on social media.

{<jordan}

Lee is a bad, bad matchup for Conor

No he is not. He is too stationary. Poor head movement. Terrible boxing. Telegraphed kicks. Bad timing. He’s a heavy bag compared to Conor. And if you don’t see that... well.

Btw two yellow cards equls red card. Get out

This right here is why he's better than Conor. He got embarrassed and isn't afraid to admit he needs to prove himself after that.

Conor on the other hand always asking for shit he doesn't deserve, especially after tapping.

Trash Lee all you want, but he's keeping it real. Sad that many of you can't understand and support that.

Keeping it real by using the word bitch like 10 times? Ahhh, to be a prepubescent teen again and think this is "keeping it real."
<{MingNope}>

Disagree with him on Jones, but he destroyed Conor with that post.

and he would destroy Conor in the cage too.

I doubt it, he'd have success but it's a tough fight for him. Lee gets tagged a lot, I love how it's so popular to shit on write Conor off in any fight now and to discredit his grappling ability because he got mauled by one of the greatest & most dominant grapplers the sport has ever seen.

isn’t this fruitcake supposed to be fighting Masvidal?? Haha Jones would murder him effortlessly
<DisgustingHHH>

This motherfucker just got beat up and embarrassed by a real estate agent, he should shut the fuck up and worry about himself
Conor nut hugger upset he speaks the truth about Conor lol. Jk on the nut hugger don’t know if you really are not lol

Kevin Lee just insulted 60% of his demographic with that welfare line.

On the other stuff: Conor’s resume speaks volumes. Lee has been gifted everything in his career. The ufc wants him to be great, but he just isn’t.

Disagree with him on Jones, but he destroyed Conor with that post.

and he would destroy Conor in the cage too.

Lol Conor loses to arguably the most dominant grappler in mma history and suddenly any wrestle boxer would "destroy" Conor according to some dorks.

Even ones that get stanky legged by real estate agents

Lee would take Conor down and beat the shit out of him
If Iaquinta can do this then imagine what McGregor would do to him

kevin-lee-ufc-on-fox-31-3.jpg

<36><36><36>

There are many people in this thread criticising Kevin Lee's approach to self-promotion.
Nobody is offering up better ideas of how Kevin Lee -a man with two losses and an established "persona" - should now promote himself.

Assumedly, these people think Kevin should either:
1. "Shut up and Fight" - in other words, choose not to promote himself anymore. This would be a terrible decision for his career.
2. Retire - given he has two losses, many people here think that he is not allowed to talk anymore.

So he went from calling out Jon Jones to asking for a lower ranked lw? Lmao

Kevin Lee's title shots were gifted to him far more than Conor's ever were so he has no business talking about being 'given shit'. Also top tip for everyone, talking about someone else's money makes you sound like a jealous, poor person.

Talks about dudes who can't handle defeat and duck challenges, proceeds to call out the bottom of the division. Sure, Kev, sure.

Didn't he just get embarrassed by mid-level Al Iaquinta?

I'd pick him vs Conor, but obviously he's not getting that fight. And I'd pick most LWs in the top 10 vs Conor who keeps losing. And I'm curious if he was afraid of getting outboxed by greasy Masvidal.

Literally exactly what I was thinking. He needs to stop talking. At this point he's just making himself look bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back