Media Kevin Lee Calls Out Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Al's not a scrub. I'm a fan. But he's been inactive as hell and was he even in the top 10 when Lee fought him? He got
worked and he's calling out the big names. He should be fighting someone like Masvidal

Can you please explain to me how you consider Al to have been inactive as hell?

Al fought twice in 2018.
Within the last two years, (April 2017 to Jan 2019), Al fought 3 times.
Within the last two years, (April 2017 to Jan 2019), Khabib fought 3 times.

(Yes, he had a contract dispute with UFC based on fighter pay - he's not the first, or the last, and this shouldn't be considered inactivity, because it was protest that led to him being more fairly remunerated).

upload_2019-1-17_9-19-49.png
upload_2019-1-17_9-20-53.png

and he would destroy Conor in the cage too.

If Kevin is remotely smart and sticks to a reasonable gameplan that will exploit his streghts and McG’s weaknesses, then yes. He has the perfect style to murk him. Conor is not getting up from that gnp.

That said, Kevin Lee is in love with being a boxer. If he tries to stand and bang with Conor he is ending ass up face down.

Last edited:
Al-Iaquinta-vs-Kevin-Lee-rematch.jpg

Tell us again @KeepItRealist how you're a fan of Iaquinta without knowing his ranking or fight history?

<{cruzshake}>

<{cruzshake}>

Can you please explain to me how you consider Al to have been inactive as hell?

Al fought twice in 2018.
Within the last two years, (April 2017 to Jan 2019), Al fought 3 times.
Within the last two years, (April 2017 to Jan 2019), Khabib fought 3 times.

(Yes, he had a contract dispute with UFC based on fighter pay - he's not the first, or the last, and this shouldn't be considered inactivity, because it was protest that led to him being more fairly remunerated).

View attachment 506107
View attachment 506109

His record says it all. Thanks to his contract dispute. Sanchez and Lauzon are shot fighters. Pearson is a journeyman. He won a bad decision over Masvidal because Masvidal cruised and got punished by the judges. I'm shocked he was ranked #9, but that's the UFC being the UFC.

His record says it all. Thanks to his contract dispute. Sanchez and Lauzon are shot fighters. Pearson is a journeyman. He won a bad decision over Masvidal because Masvidal cruised and got punished by the judges. I'm shocked he was ranked #9, but that's the UFC being the UFC.

So you're not going to comment on 2018, 2017, or the comparison to the fight record of current LW champion?
Alright, no need to bother continuing with this "Al Fan"
<{gspressed}>

So you're not going to comment on 2018, 2017, or the comparison to the fight record of current LW champion?
Alright, no need to bother continuing with this "Al Fan"
<{gspressed}>

Since winning that bad decision in 2015 he was inactive for two years and then beat the shot version of Diego and dominated by Khabib. Again, I question how he was ranked #9 going into the Lee fight.

Since winning that bad decision in 2015 he was inactive for two years and then beat the shot version of Diego and dominated by Khabib. Again, I question how he was ranked #9 going into the Lee fight.
So you just cherry pick any part of a fighters career to fit your narrative?

What do you have to say about his activity levels RECENTLY - say, the past two years?

So you just cherry pick any part of a fighters career to fit your narrative?

What do you have to say about his activity levels RECENTLY - say, the past two years?

Like a brick wall. You are posting his record. I just mentioned his recent activity. Before fighting Lee, he lost to Khabib and beat the 2017 version of Diego Sanchez. I don't see how that puts you in the top 10 at LW. Sorry. Good for him tho.

To Jon Jones:
Make no mistake, I’m not afraid of shit. Even if imma take a L, i can’t let disrespect slide without retaliation. We can throw knuckles too, Jon.
Sincerely,
Mr. I don’t give a fuck

To Conor McGregor:
I usually just stay in my lane but since :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are putting out statements, let me take the time to say what I see from behind my eyes.
A real proper bitch is handed things over and over and never acknowledges it.
A real proper bitch avoids a challenge if it poses a real threat to its wellbeing.
A real proper bitch’s fragile ego can’t handle defeat.
It won’t hesitate to get on its knees for an opportunity to redeem itself.
A real proper bitch will ask for a handout from its governing body even when it possesses capable arms and legs to get it on its own.
Once a broke bitch, always a broke bitch. Money can’t make it real.
I apologize for my rant, I see you @thenotoriousmma I’ll let you get back to rubbing your girls feet while you wait for @floydmayweather to call; I have my own work to do.
I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings that think they can beat me right now. Whoever is up for the challenge in the @ufc s lightweight division, call my people and we’ll make it happen.

I’m sorry but a lot of you guys are tripping lol Conor is still one of the best fighters on the world he lost to Khabib who is an absolute animal and he lost to Floyd before that the best boxer ever ..... conor is doing the same thing to Kevin lee he did to Jose Aldo I cant wait til he comes back in the summer and wins

Like a brick wall. I just mentioned his recent activity. Before fighting Lee, he lost to Khabib and beat the 2017 version of Diego Sanchez. I don't see how that puts you in the top 10 at LW. Sorry. Good for him tho.
.... you did say you're a fan of Al right???
Do you somehow think "moronic hater " means fan?

.... you did say you're a fan of Al right???
Do you somehow thing "moronic hater " means fan?

I am a fan. I like that Al is a fighter that doesn't quit. But I'm not delusional that he's some elite dude. Maybe he could have been if he had fought instead of sitting out.

I am a fan. I like that Al is a fighter that doesn't quit. But I'm not delusional that he's some elite dude. Maybe he could have been if he had fought instead of sitting out.

Why couldn't Khabib keep him down?
Why couldn't Khabib finish him?
Why couldn't Kevin Lee beat him?

Al is on the rise... I don't think you understand that more recent events far outweigh the (distant) history

not even a conor fan here and I think Conor will KO Lee easily..

LOL, what a meltdown from a light hearted joke about his jacket.

Back