Media Kevin Lee Calls Out Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Lol at Kevin Lee sulking about Conor.

You can hate him all you want but McGregor is a self made man.
This is the big difference.
No genocidal warlords running his MMA gym... not being handed a brand new Mercedez bought with money from ill-gotten gains...
(Legacy. Honor. I no care money).

giphy.gif

Talks about dudes who can't handle defeat and duck challenges, proceeds to call out the bottom of the division. Sure, Kev, sure.
He didnt callout the bottom, just someone ranked below him. Which is even riskier.

Didn't he just get embarrassed by mid-level Al Iaquinta?

I'd pick him vs Conor, but obviously he's not getting that fight. And I'd pick most LWs in the top 10 vs Conor who keeps losing. And I'm curious if he was afraid of getting outboxed by greasy Masvidal.

This motherfucker just got beat up and embarrassed by a real estate agent, he should shut the fuck up and worry about himself

Literally exactly what I was thinking. He needs to stop talking. At this point he's just making himself look bad

He didnt callout the bottom, just someone ranked below him. Which is even riskier.[/QU
It gives him a better chance of winning his next fight. If he was really as confident as he says, he would continue fighting top contenders.

I've been trying to do that hat thing for the last few minutes but fuck it's hard!
How does a man that smooth trip over a wire??? Illuminati/NWO/Did he get threatened by the same suits that told Conor not to win?? (hahahah I know that's a conspiracy settle down 007)

Didn't he just get embarrassed by mid-level Al Iaquinta, who not even Khabib could finish or impose his will on? .

Fixed that up for ya.
Let's stop pretending Al is some scrub.
Kevin Lee's failures stand on their own. No need to bring Al into this.

Conor sleeps him imo. Kevin Lee is still overrated after getting his shit pushed in by Al.

Fixed that up for ya.
Let's stop pretending Al is some scrub.
Kevin Lee's failures stand on their own. No need to bring Al into this.

Al's not a scrub. I'm a fan. But he's been inactive as hell and was he even in the top 10 when Lee fought him? He got worked and he's calling out the big names. He should be fighting someone like Masvidal

Where did this come from
Did mcgregor pipe his girl
Anyway this is probably a publicity stunt as there’s no better way to get clout than call out the two biggest stars in MMA

Didn't he just get embarrassed by mid-level Al Iaquinta?

I'd pick him vs Conor, but obviously he's not getting that fight. And I'd pick most LWs in the top 10 vs Conor who keeps losing. And I'm curious if he was afraid of getting outboxed by greasy Masvidal.
He lost once to khabib
Let’s not exaggerate

Back