Media Kevin Lee Calls Out Conor McGregor and Jon Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
"I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings"

He's calling out someone beneath him in the rankings, so not conor. He's just roasting conor.

I personally think Kevin Lee can beat Jon Jones in a 5 round catch-weight fight

prove me wrong

Kevin Lee's title shots were gifted to him far more than Conor's ever were so he has no business talking about being 'given shit'. Also top tip for everyone, talking about someone else's money makes you sound like a jealous, poor person.

I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings that think they can beat me right now. Whoever is up for the challenge in the @ufc s lightweight division, call my people and we’ll make it happen.

This right here is why he's better than Conor. He got embarrassed and isn't afraid to admit he needs to prove himself after that.

Conor on the other hand always asking for shit he doesn't deserve, especially after tapping.

Trash Lee all you want, but he's keeping it real. Sad that many of you can't understand and support that.

Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

pYYBQp.gif

Talks about dudes who can't handle defeat and duck challenges, proceeds to call out the bottom of the division. Sure, Kev, sure.

Kevin went from being the next beloved ripped, black guy to being shunned upon lol.

Fighter: ‘You suck Conor’

Conor haters: OMG he destroyed McNuggets damn he’ll never recover from that

<36>

Lol at Kevin Lee sulking about Conor.

You can hate him all you want but McGregor is a self made man.

No lie, Jones vs. Lee is a more compelling fight than Jones vs. Most of LHW

To Jon Jones:
Make no mistake, I’m not afraid of shit. Even if imma take a L, i can’t let disrespect slide without retaliation. We can throw knuckles too, Jon.
Sincerely,
Mr. I don’t give a fuck

To Conor McGregor:
I usually just stay in my lane but since :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are putting out statements, let me take the time to say what I see from behind my eyes.
A real proper bitch is handed things over and over and never acknowledges it.
A real proper bitch avoids a challenge if it poses a real threat to its wellbeing.
A real proper bitch’s fragile ego can’t handle defeat.
It won’t hesitate to get on its knees for an opportunity to redeem itself.
A real proper bitch will ask for a handout from its governing body even when it possesses capable arms and legs to get it on its own.
Once a broke bitch, always a broke bitch. Money can’t make it real.
I apologize for my rant, I see you @thenotoriousmma I’ll let you get back to rubbing your girls feet while you wait for @floydmayweather to call; I have my own work to do.
I need to bounce back from my last fight. I want to risk my spot and fight somebody beneath me in the rankings that think they can beat me right now. Whoever is up for the challenge in the @ufc s lightweight division, call my people and we’ll make it happen.

TS what did Conor do to Lee? I’m unaware.

Did he throw shade after the Iaquinta loss?

Desperate for money. Hell I'm officially calling them both out as well ! Where you hiding John and Conor?! Don't be scared homies!

Not sure why he’s snapping on jones his daughter probably legitimately does have that jacket

Back