Kevin Lee calls out Al Iaquinta and Al disses him.

Like it or not, Kevin Lee has a much brighter future than Al. Plus, he wouldn't get dominated by Khabib for 5 rounds like Al did.

I like Al Iaquinta.

His twitter rants are definitely top 5 in the mma world

I think most people have forgotten these two have already fought.

Al already beat his ass and he put up a pretty decent showing against the current champ. I'll take Al in a rematch via decision or possibly KO.

Al has psychological advantage and is in kevins head cause he beat him before i think Al Takes kevins head clean off al has strong wrestling with bombs and we know lee has weak chin

Just like last fight between these two I think Al's wrestling defense is too good. Sure, Kevin has improved since that fight but mainly stand-up wise and his stand up still does not look that good. I have Al by decision or 3rd round TKO.

Like it or not, Kevin Lee has a much brighter future than Al. Plus, he wouldn't get dominated by Khabib for 5 rounds like Al did.
yet al beat lee comfortably. to get to kebab, lee kind of has to go through Tony again or a iaquinta and vick perhaps. he is so scared of vick lmao. he wants no part of him.

yet al beat lee comfortably. to get to kebab, lee kind of has to go through Tony again or a iaquinta and vick perhaps. he is so scared of vick lmao. he wants no part of him.

tbh I'm not really interested in an Iaquinta rematch.. A rematch with Ferguson tho could be a fun fight

Ragin' Al is still the most appropriate nickname (maybe outside crazy-horse) in combat sports.

Al already beat his ass and he put up a pretty decent showing against the current champ. I'll take Al in a rematch via decision or possibly KO.
A decision in a close fight is not getting your ass beat

Al cries when people boo him. How fucking weak minded is that? He will always be a stepping stone

Back