Media Kevin Lee calling out Mike Perry

Lol, reaching for the bottom of the barrel.

Have some confidence, Kevin. Especially with your samurai head tattoo.
Whatever artist agreed to that should never be allowed near a tattoo shop again. Its the most "wtf is that supposed to be?" tattoo I can think of. I

Perry should get his shit in order before he takes another fight, and Lee could easily get a ranked opponent at 170 if he wanted to. He could probably goad Chiesa into a rematch since he sonned him at 155 and made him have a meltdown over his mom.

I like Lee at 170, and I think he should be starting out against someone of Perry's ranking. But I'm not sure Perry should be fighting at all anymore.

Perry should get his shit in order before he takes another fight, and Lee could easily get a ranked opponent at 170 if he wanted to. He could probably goad Chiesa into a rematch since he sonned him at 155 and made him have a meltdown over his mom.
that's a fight everyone would like to see, but remember RDA out wrestled him at 170 though

Yeah, I don't know what Lee is thinking with this call-out. A win over Mike Perry at this point in his career won't help him much, and a loss against Mike Perry probably puts Lee on the chopping block.

Lee back to 170 after he missed weight numerous times at 155?

Lee needs to lose some muscle, he's to small for 170 Or maybe new and evolved kevin lee will go on an rda run at 170 with his new and improved skills and repaired acls

Fighter Kevin Lee vs Dad Champ Perry !!!

Back