Kevin Lee: "Askren is easiest fight in division, but I could never outdo Masvidal's MGM buffet"

Talking trash when you are 1-3?! Nice, Kevin?
Also, you are one dimensional. Bad striking, bad boxing defense, bad cardio and you give up.
Good wrestling, though. Not as good as Ben's.

Kevin Lee: "Askren is easiest fight in division, but I could never outdo Masvidal's MGM buffet"

Translation: I want to fight Askren because of the publicity it'd bring me.

Shut up Kevin. No one likes you and you have a terrible name.

Pretty sure Kevin Lee is the easiest fight in the division now that CM Punk got cut. Askren at least has a win in the division, which is 1 more than Kevin has after getting his ass kicked out of the last division he tried to fight at.

Lee is one loss away from Bellator, maybe he needs another reality check

giphy.gif
thats a 3 second knockout 100%

“Guys please give me free likes”

I never understood why people go for likes. Honestly the notifications just annoy me. If i see a notification I rather it be somebody quoted me and replied something substantive than a like. They should put a stat for how many quotes you get.

Khabib, say one word to describe Kevin Lee?

Khabib: 'give-up'

I never understood why people go for likes. Honestly the notifications just annoy me. If i see a notification I rather it be somebody quoted me and replied something substantive than a like. They should put a stat for how many quotes you get.
Liked for the notification

If the likes of Kevin Lee think Ben Askren is an easy fight, they are in for a rude awakening. Just my opinion.

I like the fight

Do it next then, Kevin.

Idk if Kevin lee has a father figure in his life. But he could learn from askren who handled defeat like a man, and not a child

hahahaha what? Who has Kevin "No Heart" Lee beat? Nobody. He shouldnt even be ranked.

Why is Lee pretending like he is even somewhat of a threat standing up? It will be a wrestling match and Askren will win that battle.

I think Asskren is one of the worst match up for Fighter Kevin Lee.
FKL will likely not KO Asskren, nor sub him.
No, I see FKL getting dominated in the wrestling and positional grappling, gassed and GNPed by pillow fists for R3 to R5 and getting beaten by UD in a boo'ed fight.

Even Fighter Kevin lee is taking a strip off Askren

time to hang er up

Lol people on this forum are so ridiculously off when it comes to Lee

funny how people in the martial arts community can see his immense potential but on sherdog Hes a bum.

Funny stuff

Back