Media Kevin Lee Admits To Calling Out Mike Perry For An Easier Comeback Fight

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:
JFBgWD1.jpg

Not a surprise he pulled out against Sean Brady lol

Unfortunately for him he's talked and marketed himself to a place where the UFC will most likely not give him an "easy" fight

He rushed his career, and is now paying for it dearly. With two knee surgeries, he's on his way to being retired.... hope he saved his money

Not a surprise he pulled out against Sean Brady lol

Unfortunately for him he's talked and marketed himself to a place where the UFC will most likely not give him an "easy" fight

He rushed his career, and is now paying for it dearly. With two knee surgeries, he's on his way to being retired.... hope he saved his money
Shame bc he brought diff style the current majority of LWs its was nice having some wrestlers in the division

Shame bc he brought diff style the current majority of LWs its was nice having some wrestlers in the division
I think he could've been really good if he slowed his career down a bit

The Chiesa win was the worst thing to ever happen to him

Now he is gonna be an undersized WW with 2 knee surgeries who apparently had to learn to walk again... good luck to him

I think he could've been really good if he slowed his career down a bit

The Chiesa win was the worst thing to ever happen to him

Now he is gonna be an undersized WW with 2 knee surgeries who apparently had to learn to walk again... good luck to him
I do as well.also of he stopped powering through his TDS, guy is up against the cage stuffing the head breaking the hands and Kevin will just try to lift them overhead through straight arms. He could have won that fight against Oliveira as well but he panicked during the striking. Smh same against RDA handily won round 1 on the feet then just gave the fight away little by little, sorryfor my grammar I'm really lit rn but ur right bro

Rib injury training

Brady licking his chops cause ya know that came from grappling. Those body lock TDs even easier.

“Yeah, I’ll keep it real. I’m coming off of two knee surgeries after that Oliveira fight, two major ACL surgeries…so it ain’t just like I tore my meniscus or something like that. I had to re-learn how to walk and how to be an athlete again. So coming back, I wanted an easy fight.”

This was said May 31st, but I guess its making its media runs now.
https://www.mmanews.com/2021/06/kevin-lee-admits-to-calling-out-perry-for-an-easier-comeback-fight/

Keeping it real :)

Fighter Kevin Lee vs Platinum Perry would have been legit in 2017-18...

It's impossible to watch a Helen Yee video without checking out her tits.
6LeC67MY19ZK7g6TAZq6-Rtpgi-cvnFkt7KbgB5l1zs.jpg

Last edited:
“Yeah, I’ll keep it real. I’m coming off of two knee surgeries after that Oliveira fight, two major ACL surgeries…so it ain’t just like I tore my meniscus or something like that. I had to re-learn how to walk and how to be an athlete again. So coming back, I wanted an easy fight.”

This was said May 31st, but I guess its making its media runs now.
https://www.mmanews.com/2021/06/kevin-lee-admits-to-calling-out-perry-for-an-easier-comeback-fight/

I like that he’s honest. Kinda handsome too

Back